Chapter 13 : Selfless Sacrifice... bye Vegeta...

Goku slowly lifted himself, and was completely stunned at what Majin Buu had just done, he gripped his fists and turned too Buu, his entire body was shaking, he couldn't hold in his rage anymore.

The ground started shaking as Goku raised his power level and just when he was about to release his power on display, he reverted back into base, and then he  disappeared.

Y/n slowly picked himself up from the ground, Vegeta held his hand out to help Y/n up when Majin Buu fired forward a powerful energy wave their direction, Vegeta grit his teeth and threw Y/n out of the way, allowing himself to be hit.

Y/n: D-damnit...

Trunks, Goten and Hope quickly flew over to Vegeta's side.

Majin Buu noticing them was about to head over to the children, but
Y/n shot Buu with a ki blast directing Buu's attention over to him. Majin Buu upset by what Y/n did shot forward a barrage of ki blasts at his downed body.

Hope: DAD!!!

When the smoke from the ki blasts cleared up, Y/n layed on the ground barely able to release a breath. Hope was shocked, she couldn't believe what she was looking at.

Hope: N-no more, no more holding back!

As if she mastered it, Hope quickly transformed into a super Saiyan shocking both Goten, and Trunks. The two boys couldn't believe it, Hope was a super Saiyan, and the more shocking part was her expression, she didn't look shocked at all, it was as if, she knew about this.

Vegeta: That's not necessary...

Vegeta's voice calmed Hope, she reverted and turned to her master.

Vegeta stood up, barely able to stand, he turned to Trunks, then slowly approached him before embracing him with a hug.

Vegeta: I-im proud of you son... I've always been proud of you... it's a shame that I won't be able to be there when you master Super Saiyan, but I'm okay knowing that you're able to use the form.

Trunks: W-what? I cant-

Vegeta: -of course you can Trunks, you're just not use to releasing that anger, you're not able to let your emotions drive you... That's okay... Hope can teach you through it... You see that door over there, I need you to take Gohan, and run inside.

Trunks: G-gohan, isn't he dead? A-and Y-you, Y-you can't -

Vegeta: He's not dead! His simply been turned into candy, he will revert, and well me? I've got to give Buu something first, I'll be in right after, you four.

Goten picked up the chocolate bar Gohan and nodded at Hope, and Trunks. The three quickly sprinted toward the Lookout, they made their way to the hyperbolic time chamber, Majin Buu caught sight of them leaving so Buu exploded toward them, Y/n with his last bit of strength fired off a ki blast, destroying the structure entirely.

Majin Buu stopped confused.  The air in the atmosphere felt different and Y/n could feel it, he turned his head over to Vegeta was on his feet and staring at the time chamber, he sighed and looked down at Y/n.

Vegeta: Pretty risky of you to play the fool...

Y/n: ... Why didn't you tell me, Hope knew how to go Super Saiyan?

Vegeta: It was her idea... She didn't want to reveal it to you, until she achieved the second stage of the transformation, she wanted you to be impressed with her...

Y/n:... Cool...

Vegeta: You do know what's about to happen, right, Y/n?

Y/n: ...Y-yeah...

Vegeta: You should've gone with them...

Y/n: And miss the part where you kill, Majin Buu? Hell no... Just finish it up, best buddy, I'm already feeling my power leaving my body, I don't wanna miss this.

Majin Buu looked over at Y/n, and Vegeta who limped his way to the edge of the Lookout before turning back to face Buu.

Vegeta: I finally know how to get rid of you... Once and for all...

Massive surge of power exploded from Vegeta.

Vegeta: Too make sure you can't put yourself back together... I'm going to blow you into microscopic pieces... Farewell, Bulma... Trunks...

Vegeta looked over to the side, as he slowly started stepping back.

Vegeta: ... Ch... Pains me to say, farewell to you as well, Kakarot...

With a grin adorning his face, Vegeta deliberately leaned back, propelling his body off the Lookout

With a grin adorning his face, Vegeta deliberately leaned back, propelling his body off the Lookout. This action took Y/n by surprise, who had anticipated Vegeta to explode on the spot. However, as the realization came that Vegeta had likely leaped to avoid the blast from impacting Y/n, Y/n couldn't help but break into a small smile. Thinking that Vegeta wanted to escape, Majin Buu chased after him.

Vegeta: ... Even you... Best Buddy...

As Buu approached Vegeta, an intense shift in the atmosphere became palpable, causing Buu himself to sense that something was amiss. Vegeta's power underwent a staggering surge, almost as if it was seeping out uncontrollably.

Sudden and forceful, Vegeta abruptly extended his arms and legs, his muscles tensing, and veins bulging. With an earth-shattering battle cry, an overwhelming surge of power amassed within Vegeta, erupting from his core and enveloping Majin Buu in an instant.

In a final display, the resulting explosion created a shockwave that shook the very sky, scattering clouds in every direction. The smoke lingered for a while, but when it finally dissipated, both Vegeta and Majin Buu were nowhere to be found.

The Book Will Continue... Next Week...