Rant/Update

Warning the text will be pretty raw, since I released this the second I finished typing it.

I don't know how well I did with this arc, I didn't have any teamfourstar material to go off of so I tried. Also teamfourstar should be sued after they stole my best buddy moment with Vegeta in those extra Buu saga clips, but I also stole the best buddy thing from them so we'll call it a truce. This arc was kinda hard to due because I tried to fix Buu's goal to one thing and base his character around that completely so it wouldn't feel like different characters the whole time, the goal obviously being the ultimate warrior philosophy he believes in, I don't know how I did, I still feel like I shouldn't have added those other Buu's but their necessary, because I tried to end the arc at the same point as the original with the same things learned such as Super Saiyan 3, Gotenks, Fusion, etc.

Super is gonna be a hard a boy honestly. That series is filled with disconnected arcs and all that nonsense, but I actually while creating this Buu arc thought of a way to tie everything into one, and that is by A following the manga timeline of events, the anime was nice with its short filler stories which I will incorporate into the series, but the short filler stories will be made in a way where they contribute to the upcoming arc, almost like how one piece structures its stories, having one arc contribute into the next.

Back on track with the arcs, the arcs I'm planning on making them flow perfectly into one another, making everything build up to one climax, and I'm sure you all already know what that is, and that is the tournament of power. Instead of making it something that will be decided further into the story, I'm deciding to make it the entire point of the story, and the reason for some arcs taking place.

Honestly, I'm not one to drive away from the story, I mean I literally made sure Y/n didn't end up with anyone who was already in a relationship with someone in the series that's how much I try to keep to the cannon, the Buu arc was literally me trying to make sure everything that was introduced in the original Buu arc is introduced in this arc.  Super will literally be the same.

But I'm at a point where I've realised that this will count as some alternate version of the dragon ball world, I've shifted so far from the original cannon that its pointless to count this as an original fanfic continuity thing, I mean I will still try to keep to the cannon to not mess up the experience, but I'm also gonna try to bounce around it, for example, Y/n isn't just an insert anymore, Y/n is a main character, the fact he is there should change events like the Saiyan ritual thing in Super, usually I would do the Videl thing because that is part of the cannon, but Y/n is here and I have to start treating him as if he was actually in the story.

Also a nice, wink, I have some of the arcs up to the universe 6 vs Universe 7 tournament planned out, and I'll be honest the roster will change, not drastically, but a small amount. I'm talking about the Universe 7 Vs Universe 6 roster, though Majin Buu will have to not be a part of the fun, I have to continue with that continuity still, because Y/n being there won't change the fact he has to fall asleep, plus I'm sure Buu would be able to push through most of the universe 6 fighters. Okay, I know i was saying like I would change stuff, but sometimes there are stuff I feel like shouldn't be changed, I'm still trying to give some sort of... I view it as an alternative universe, but I don't want it to drive away from the cannon cannon and become its own thing, I have a very complexed mindset about keeping to the cannon and not keeping to the cannon.

Vegetto which is the Japanese name for Vegito. Vegetto was difficult to be honest, the original draft for this chapter had a place holder battle where it would only be Majin Buu Vs Vegetto (Goku, and Vegeta) Y/n wasn't a part of the fusion, he wasn't even involved, he was just watching the fight take place, but then I thought, Nah, Nah, I've been doing that way too much, where I keep Y/n away from stuff, and not allowing Y/n to fusion is kinda a low blow, though, I have no plans for a single fusion between Y/n, and a character. The three way fusion thing was something that popped in my head, as being possible I think, only because of the portara earrings, and so I decided to add some important limits to it and stakes.

Obviously being that the two people that fused first have a very low chance of unfusing and the person who fused third still has a chance, but it's slim. Obviously Dragon Ball Z retconned this for their version and so I did it with mine, I know Super provided an explanation for this though.

The three way fusion thing isn't possible with the original fusion dance, because Y/n or whomever won't be able to raise their key high enough to match Gogeta's, at least that's my excuse. But of course, Gogeta isn't not cannon, spoilers ahead guys, but Gogeta is cannon or at least the fusion between Y/n, Goku, and Vegeta that is not Vegetto is cannon, how? Well simple, Goku, and Vegeta are gonna fuse normally and then they'll use the portara earrings, granted the fusion won't last long since the power of those three Saiyans will be so great that the earrings will unfuse them. Their strength will be great, I mean Vegetto was beyond the power level of Majin Buu when I say beyond I mean Beyond that power, probably touching into Super Saiyan 4 territory, I think I heard somewhere that Super Saiyan 4 was stronger than Vegito.

Anyway, So yeah, Gogeta is gonna be cannon, but the name will not be cannon, this is Y/n, Goku, and Vegeta fused I need a fused version of their name. Which is difficult because Y/n is known as Y/n, no offence, actually a good name would be F/n (Fusion Name), I think that works, I like the names of the fusions.

Gogeta being, F/n

Vegito being, Prince Zhon Vegetto

Yes that's the full name, Vegetto stays Vegetto, I didn't want to change that which was why I added the extra names, Prince is from Vegeta, Zhon is a fusion of Goku's surname Son, and Y/n's surname Zhero.

I think that's all I wanted to say or get off my chest about this story, it's gonna be fun to do especially the other arcs, so yeah, I'm kinda sorry that the Buu arc wasn't like the Buu arc you guys were use to and that most of the Super Arcs will be following the manga events with a little changes...