Chapter 17 : Enter; The Ultimate Super Saiyan!

In The Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Gohan, Hope, Goten, and Trunks were training in the time chamber for what they could calculate to be about 3 months.

Goten: Man, I'm feeling beat, already....

Trunks: Same here, but we've gotta continue, the door might open at any second, you know.

Hope: Yeah...

With a blink, appeared, Goku, with the supreme Kai, and Old Kai.

Goku: Thought that power was you, Gohan...

Gohan couldn't believe his eyes, the person that stood before him was none other than his father, the person he believed to have died. Goten was quick to tackle, Goku into a hug.

Goten: Dad!

Gohan: What's going, Dad? I thought-

Goku: -nah, I'm okay, and so are
Y/n, and Vegeta, we're all okay... But if we don't stop Majin Buu then we probably won't be...

Gohan: W-what do you mean?

Hope: Haven't you guys defeated, Majin Buu yet? I thought, Vegeta...

Goku: The sacrifice? That didn't work, and because of it failing, Majin Buu has become far more powerful than ever, his power level itself rivals something we've never seen before.

Gohan: Damnit! I need to do something right now! I can't let Majin Buu continue living!

Goku: You guys don't have to lose any hope just yet, because there is still hope, we have a plan that might help beat Buu, but we don't know if it's gonna work, that's where you come in Gohan, if we sense our plan not working we're gonna start stalling long enough for you to come to the planet of the Kais and defeat Buu.

Hope: Planet of the Kais, so the fight moved from earth, am I correct?

Goku: Y-yeah... You could say that...

Gohan: You guys are relying on me again... What if i-

Goku: -it's okay, Gohan... I can sense that you have somehwat better control over yourself, I mean that power I'm sensing is truly incredible, it's almost like you've been training with someone powerful.

Goten, and Trunks share a knowing look.

Gohan: You think it will be enough to beat, Buu?

Goku: Not sure, that's why Old Kai is here, he is able to release the hidden potential of any warrior... Gohan you have untapped potential, that's why, we decided for him to come here and help release your potential... In the meantime we're gonna fight Buu...

Gohan: Wait!

Goku disappears

On The Planet of the Kaioshin

Vegetto takes a deep breath before smirking.

Majin Buu: Mmmh? So, you've copied my technique.

Vegetto: Copied your technique? What do you mean by that?

Majin Buu: You must have absorbed both, Goku, Vegeta and Y/n, so you could match up to me. I will congratulate you on that, you had to stoop low to copy me just so you could match up to me.