Chapter 11 : The birth of the ultimate warrior, Enter; Majin Buu

Goten, Hope, and Trunks watched the battle between Goku, and Vegeta closely, the two were exchanging impactful blows in this almost world ending like bout.

A bunch of shockwaves were shot throughout the fight coursing the field itself to crack from the impact. Goku suddenly noticed something which allowed momentarily stopped him long enough for Vegeta to deliver a strong kick to his face.

Goku was moved by the kick, yet he didn't waver, he brushed his cheek and raised his head. He quickly exploded up into the sky seemingly in an attempt to runaway from his opponent.

Vegeta: Get back here!

Following right behind Goku though, was his opponent, Vegeta. Goten, Hope, and Trunks were completey stunned by the bout and they had to see how it ends.

Hope: Was the king winning that fight?

Trunks: ... So you guys felt it too?

Goten: Felt what?

Trunks: Your dad Goten, his energy was getting weaker for some reason.

Goten: Weaker?

Hope: Yeah, we're also confused, they were clearly matched, so what's the problem?

Goten: Whatever it is, we'll find out at the lookout.

Hope: The lookout? Why there?

Goten: That's where their going isn't it?

Trunks: Oh yeah, he's right.

Babidi's Hideout

Y/n: So that's Majin Buu

Y/n: So that's Majin Buu... Unbelievable... that power, I get it now Goku...

Suddenly, Y/n's thought was interrupted by a swift tingld to his nose. He quickly turned his gaze towards the Lookout. Gohan, too, seemed to sense it.

Gohan: Is that my dad...?

Y/n noticed the crackling energy surrounding Gohan as he clenched his fists tight.

Gohan: He's in trouble, isn't he? I can sense his energy fading... I won't let him die again!

With a burst of energy, Gohan transformed into Super Saiyan 2 and propelled himself towards Goku and Vegeta. Majin Buu, however, intercepted Gohan's path, throwing a powerful punch that Y/n desperately tried to block for him. But his efforts were in vain as Majin Buu's attack broke through his defenses, sending Y/n crashing into Gohan and knocking them both down.