Chapter 20 : The True Ultimate Warrior! Enter; Son Gohan

This Chapter is my best work, dialogue wise, and action I guess...

Y/n: Took you long enough... I thought the hyperbolic time chamber would've sped up that ritual...

Gohan: It did ... It's just that Old Kai wanted me to hone in the form for a bit longer before coming here to fight Majin Buu.

Vegeta: Are you stronger than Majin Buu?

Gohan: In this instance... Yeah...

Y/n: With the strength, I'm feeling, I bet you have a chance.

Goku: We can't exactly guess, remember Buu was probably not using all his power against us, and remember Gohan is one target, so he'll be more of a challenge for him.

Y/n: Aren't we going to work together?

Goku: I wouldn't mind that, but given how worn out we are, we would just be in the way, plus, I'm sure Gohan wants to handle, Buu himself...

Gohan: Y-yeah dad... I'm gonna end this... Once and for all...

Majin Buu exploded from the mountain formation he was kicked into, he released a wide outburst of energy showing more power than he showed before. Gohan walked forward and stopped in the middle of the field. Majin Buu looked at Gohan, before laughing and then landing in front of him.

 Majin Buu looked at Gohan, before laughing and then landing in front of him

Majin Buu: ...so you're the one trying to steal my title as the ultimate warrior...

Gohan: Steal it? Are you blind Buu? I already own it.

Majin Buu: Don't make me laugh, to truly own the title you have to beat the one who first held it... And don't tell me you're gonna beat me...

Gohan: Okay, then, no, I'm not gonna beat you... I'm going to kill you...

Gohan started the fight off with a quick backhand to the face of Buu stuttering him back, this goated Buu into fighting back.

As Gohan and Buu faced off in a intense battle, Gohan's power surged through him, giving him the advantage over the formidable opponent.

Y/n:... Amazing... Gohan's like a whole new warrior...

Vegeta: Damnit all! How many times, must this son of you embarrass us, until his satisfied Kakarot?!

Goku: ...

In a flash, Gohan closed the distance between them, launching a barrage of high-speed punches and kicks. Each strike landed with pinpoint accuracy, causing Buu to stagger backward with each blow. Gohan's speed and agility were unmatched, and he effortlessly dodged every counterattack Buu attempted.

Gohan summoned his immense energy and unleashed a devastating Kamehameha wave towards Buu. The blast connected, sending shockwaves throughout the battlefield and engulfing Buu in a massive explosion. As the smoke cleared, Gohan was able to witness Buu's weakened state.