♪ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ -6ノ⁠♪

𝓗𝓮𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓿

July, 2021,

"You don't need to drive me to college everyday." Ki said coldly while unbuckling his seatbelt. In uncanny, I troubled myself to talk.

"What's wrong?" I softly left my queries in the air.

"Just don't need anymore." He mumbled before dropping off the car. 

My eyebrows already frowned in daze. He sounded cold. I've never heard Him speaking this way before, so I might be puzzled. I am puzzled. But what reason could make Him get this angry?

Anyways,

Travelling my eyes to His going feet through the glass screen, I saw Him grinning while waving His hands to someone. 

He is now a fresher in the same college as mine, but different departments. His Mother paved Him to take Computer Science since He did a bit good at the finals and at the entrance exams. *Chuckles*

Honestly, I'm happy that I could see Him since, we will be studying and trolling in the same campus. I can keep my eye on him instead of worrying of how He is if He joined somewhere else.

But, It's already my last year in the college and sailing with my heavy loaded intern works. How good the graduation would be this year? After all, I still need to do my best to have my dream job. And, that's what worrying me a lot.

Also, I'm afraid, I cannot see Ki much often due to these works.

Letting all of my vivid thoughts fall, I cleaned my vision while blinking to see Ki go into college. So, then I can go and park my car.

But it took a while for Him to go since He is waiting for a friend? Maybe for the person who He waved his hand for.

"Hey, Niki! Here you are, hahaha" I saw a female running to His arms and saying- actually shouting in excitement. 

She is the same girl who once Ki brought home along with His friends. She is His Girlfriend.

I saw them hugging while smiling ear to ear.

I quickly trailed my head down, stared my feet in sigh. Clutching my hands on the steering, I thought, Why do I need to see this? Just why? Huh! *Sighs* Maybe it is my Fate. 

After punching the seat where Ki sat before with all of my dear strength, I drove ahead, while horning more than two times, to let the couple, before me, seperate from their Tight Hug.

Can see His cold- vexed stare through the side mirror of my car. But I didn't want to care.

Attention, please. Look what you doing on the road early morning. Tcchh!!

...

This freshers party taking all of my strength. Aishh! "Who kept this board here? Sticker it on the wall." I commanded one of my fellow dude who is also participating in this 'Makeover of Fresher Party'.

I can't believe I'm doing all this not for Ki's department but for Art's. *Sighs*

Yeah, since, I'm a senior in Art's department, I couldn't say no but help the second year's. They all are so immature. How come they even bake a cake while heating it on the stove? God! Just! Give some brains to these kids.

Like that, the day almost felt passed. My back has broken with all the lifting, am I aging?

"God, no way. How could I? I'm just graduating. Yeah, I'm  just graduating. "