Chapter -32

Hee Pov

Hee Pov

The water-lets falls off Our wet clothes, drawing pebbles on the moisturized floor. 

As He continues to fall peace on my shoulder, I helds His warm hands which are tattooed on my torso.

"What are You thinking?" I asks, trying to analyse His cute frown.

"I'm thinking of what You would be thinking." He blabbers, not at all failing me to laugh. "You stood quite with those eyes sticked out on the rain for a long time. I didn't understand." The fact, everytime when He says He doesn't understand, I would always want to curl Him up in my arms and explain vividly every single thing He wants to know in this World. *Scoffs* Only if I knew.

"Well! I'm thinking about...certain You" I asserts obviously minding His pink.

Digging His fingers deep in breathe, He tightly engulfs me. In the cool rubbing wind, He speaks while attaching His lips on my neck, "Me? What is this 'Me' exactly about?"

The film started to roll. A smile plasters, reminiscing the notes serene.

"It was Thursday, 5th January." I answers, already dazing by the memory. "Of 2017." The joy is evident, even the dark night is beaming the Moon light. I could never forget such an everlasting moment.

"Tell me." He lurks deep into my nape and pats my stomach as a sign of 'continue'. Guess, it would be a great good night story. *Chuckles*

 "It was night, almost 7 past." The clouds stood steady, listening to my talk. *Frown* Hearer! I calls, gaining a roaring thunder. Ouch! My bad. 

*Smiles* 

"Then I used to have extra art classes every three days in a week. Wednesday to Friday." I explains. "That night was too raining, like today." The clouds humming, yet the rain still pouring. "As It was raining and I happened to have no coats nor an umbrella, I ran to seek a shelter. And reached to this bus stop half wet and frozen." As I remember, I can sense how Hee, I used to be then. *Scoffs* Nerdy and clumsy.

"Then..."He approach my thoughts, finally His time to dine.

"I was waiting for my bus to reach for almost twenty minutes. As the climate wasn't good, the News telecasted that all the buses and cabs would delay." *Sighs* "Then, when I was all alone and waiting for my bus, You shown up. Out of Yes-here." Pulling my hand out of His embrace, I points the left terminal- side of the bus stop. 

"You did not have any stationary too. *Chuckles* You ran in that heavy rain with that small bag of Yours on Your head. You were entirely soaked in that cold stream when You stood inside the shelter, next to me. Fully wet and shivering." The chuckles soon escalated with unstoppable giggles. As I continues to laugh, He stops me by making me gasp at the sudden pull with His single hand, sliding down my navel.

"Stop making fun of me." He utters, ordering me with His hoarse voice.

A thumbs up to my cold Ki. *Smiles sheepishly*