Chapter -19

Ki Pov

Ki Pov

"Hey, Sunoo Hyung!!" I greeted Hyung who finally entered the room with his favourite flavoured ice cream.

With his Everglowing smile, he wiggled his eyebrows in return before closing the door and seating next to me, on the bed.

"Don't lay on your stomach, like that. You just ate your dinner." His way of unsettlement at all of my acts one day can really make me eat him up. "Hyung! Pleaseeee not again" I sang.

"Whatever! It'll be you who gonna puke, not me, right?" With that he sassily took a spoonful bite of the ice cream and gulped it in one go.

"Isn't it your bed?" A smirk laced on my lips, abling to tease the atmosphere.

"Yeah! And You are going to wash it anyway." I heard him say in hasty, who is now leaning his head on the headboard, eating lazily while scrolling his phone.

Wow! I'm having a mental breakdown here and he is eating  peacefully!! *Scrunches*

Getting up from the position, I pulled him down by the legs to make him lay on the bed with pillow behind his head. As soon as he came to the position, I swiftly hovered over him, clearly troubling his peace with my dark, roaring grin. 

As my hands both made their way to cuff his arms after throwing his phone aside on the bed, I slowly leaned forward until I made sure my nose touched his. 

In cram-full heat that is building his cheeks, I stared at Hyung, who closed his eyes tight, knitted his brows low with fusion.  

Cute.

Leaving a chuckle on his warm, heated face, I whispered, slowly, making sure to not let our lips touch, yet. "Can you help me?"

Could feel his tension risin'. Could sense his panic when his eyes went wide open and crawling on my face, swiftly, in shock and confuse. Could taste his heart racin' at the touch of my cuffed fingers on his wrist.

"At W-what?" His words came out inaudiblely from his reddish pink lips after nuzzling his head more deep into the pillow to avoid any contact of our lips.

"About 'The Ham' " I sputtered.

"WHAT? THAT GIRL WHO USED TO WRITE LETTERS FOR YOU?" He jabbered out after slamming my forehead with his when he sat in exclaim, making me sit back too.

"Ouccch! My head" *Cries*

"Tell me! What's about her? Ha?" This curious... *Curses* "TELLLL MEEEE"

"So, that time, about the letters.....

February, 2018,

Day 1,

"Aah!! Do we need to go to garden againnn?" The irritation scrubbed my voice. Hearing a scoff from the Sunno Hyung, I grimaced at the steps, at where we are heading too.