Chapter -12

Hee Pov

Hee Pov

April, 2022

Ki started interning in a known company. The company is pretty far to travel but the timings are well suited with his University's Time Table.

It's only a month since he have been joined yet the work trauma already dwelling Him. Maybe because he have no good interest with that specific course Or maybe because the exams are straining him. Whatever it is, I'm happy that Jake is there with Him. 

When I came to know about his internship, I scrutinized into the company's status, and It's training, it's treatment towards their interns, obviously, without Ki's knowledge. When it comes to Ki, I keenly monitors everything. I don't want Him to lack a single thing. 

Despite He is still 19, I tended to let him handle this matter just because he wanted to create his own path. But as a Brother, as his Heeseung, I'll take my measures and steps to let the path be a Right and a Certitude one.

Ofcourse, I don't know a single thing about his Engeneering course. That's why, I asked Jake some help as he is working in the same company. Having him there is the best thing I could vent on. Now, I don't need to worry about Ki that much.

"How many times, Heeseung? How many times? It's the sixth call in a day. I said I'll give that damn drink to him in the break, right?" I heard Jake sighing while speaking as if he is on a marathon, through my ongoing call. "I have a lot to do. And the Manager is eating me up. Can you please, please, pleaseeee..." He prolonged. "Please help me?" 

Letting out a soft unaudible sigh, I replied, "Yeah! Sure. What is it?" Switching the phone to my another ear, I waited for him to speak. "DONT CALL ME AGAIN!" He yelled.

"Oucch! My ears" *Call ends*

 Did he just cut the call like that? "I didn't even mentioned him to give him some snacks... Hush! This Aussie bro is always hurry worry."

As today I'm on my leave, I planned to go shopping and buy groceries.

Since, from when Father is hospitalized, Ki's Mother hardly spends her time in the house. She goes to Hospital before we even awake. She forces herself to take care of Father even when she is not doing good, being unwell.

Father got paralysed due to his steroids. And the situation became far worse, making him fall from the stairs. The thing is we found the situation after a long time making his condition deepen to severe.

Ki got traumatised when he saw his Mother fainting after hearing the news. Ofcourse, who wouldn't? He's still a kid. 

But the fact whom I'm worried  alot about is Ki's Mother. She is so tensed and become pretty pale. She already once witnessed her husband's death very nearly. And again another accident in her life?? She can not withstand it. No one can withstand, I guess. And mainly, I don't want the accident to even happen.