Chapter -30

Hee Pov

Hee Pov

1st, January, 2023,

Upon all the things, all I wanna have is a family. A family.

Will I break it? The bond between the three of us? 

*Sighs*

"Hey" With a hat of fully filled designed origami Daisy's and a brown long jacket tucking her ankles from this cold snow bubbles, she walks out the car and places herself next to me on the seat.

"I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable that day." Yuja voices out while I minded her Amber eyes. 

"No, you did not."

"Yeah!! I know you are confounded at my proposal." She says, making me chuckle out of awkwardness.

"Actually I'm astonished. I-I don't know that you had feelings for me." I spoke out.

With her eyes nodding on mine she approves, "I know that you don't." 

That's awkward. It's awkward. I never and never wanted to feel any awkwardness. Especially with her. Since my 11th grade, I always found her the only one who completes my silence. And now, somehow, she's disabling me to utter a word.

It's early in the morning. I came out of the house after signing Niki that I need to meet my friend. And am here now in the playground where the snow is slowly yet heavily raising as the time passes, covering the road with its white flour petals.

"Do you wanna know why I haven't expressed back then?" She cheers out with a smile. Cheeks turning pink in shy.

"Yeah!?!" I do wanna know. Like, her proposal was out of my box. I never thought in my life that she would've any feelings for me. I mean it's a unpredicted one.

"When we gotta paired for the project, I didn't even know I would attain such feelings for a boy like you who is so clumsy and nerdy." At her words I couldn't help but chortle. Clumsy? Nerdy? No way. That was so me.

"You always used to care only about the project and rushed out after finishing as fast as you can. *Giggles* I used to  think, this boy got some nerve wrecking plans." She imitates.

*Laughs* Really? Did I? Maybe I was.

"I even once followed you for whatever you were upto." She now says while crossing her legs. It's funny that I never remembered all of these. "Just only to find you playing with a toy on the school garden."

"Hhhahahhahhha" Yeah! Now I remember. 

"Maybe because you are so normal and comfy that's why I felt a lingering feeling towards you. Or maybe because we both are outcasts." She says with a deep shrug that leaving the hurdles on her shoulders, making me realise that she's trying her best to sound cool and normal.

Her eyes are deep barks of an Ocean. 

They stood heavy to be stern for a moment.

"I kinda didn't get why I'm so invested in you until I saw you getting all beat up by those punks. I felt sad-when-when I saw you in bruises. I kinda wanted to help but you know we are not even close on a border line, so, Yeah!"