Chapter -26

Hee Pov

Hee Pov

His arms are lacing back on my waist, belted me with His strong- warmth knuckles. In this way, it is more endearing to breathe on, with Him.

Through those glossy lips, He speaks, "I don't understand...but I love you" abling all my cells sleep on His. 

With the addicting gaze, He moves in, to me, to land His pretty, ever glowing crest of His lips on mine.

Palpating my curled fists at His carving touch, I slowly crawled them onto His shoulder. While entering them to His back, soft, smoothy- silk, hair, I let myself pour into the kiss.

Along the beat, He inclines the rising temperature under the influence. As if it is my sweet, I cannot feel the urge to stop devouring it further. Rupturing my chest onto His, I moves my lips on His; Knitting my erotic rouse, He bits my lower lip rashly, making me yelp in pain through the sudden great pleasure, at last entered His blitzed tongue. 

To savour every single, little, second, I rushed my breathe to match His. While rummaging His silky locks I let Him swallow my parlance. By forgetting our trances, we thrusted into each others. In the presence of minding nothing except His left hand which slid under my shirt to caress whatever it passed through, I heaved my unsteady 

At the toughest and tightest second, when I felt myself levitating into the out of air, I nudged my body off, pulled away from Him with a string of saliva still strapping Us.

The uneven sighs of our breaths passed out of Our lips with the aging time. As He planted the Heather in my stomach with His intense aroma, my heart troubled not to be in steady. Flowering my eyes at His fancy, I saw His lips smirking a bit. Shiver ran through my spine. A second later He whispers in my ear, rising the heat of my paradise.

"Wanna do it?"

 A rhythm of 'Hmm?' passed His wet, juicy lips, making me gulp at the whisper of His craving. 

Yet, The fantasy made me aroused. I had to clench my breathe, to sigh under His impatient cold stare. "I-I wa...~" with Him slamming me into some reddish black coloured room, my words got cut off. 

In a matter of seconds, After locking the door, He pushed me on the bed which happened to be had in the room. With His eyes looming, He hungrily hovers on me. 

Craning me up and down, He nudges His legs on mine to let me yelp in pleasure.

"You are gorgeous" He says with His raspy voice before impatiently unbuttoning His black leather jacket. The blood rushed in my ears, cheeks, neck and on whatever at His Loving daze. 

Rising the heat and tension, He tousles my shirt to unbutton mine too. Once, we got ourselves out from the overcoats, He thunders His sinful hand and drives in my white cotton shirt, paddling my life to feel the pleasure.

His long, fine hands strangled me up from staying warm inside my clothe. With a long heaving breathe He dived into the crook of my neck, planting soft, fluffy kisses. Our toes automatically danced together while He busied Himself moving in deep up onto the side of my neck, making His tongue paint wet on my skin before eagerly nibbling.

"Ahh!" I moaned. My fingers curled back on His neck, trying to be patient by not movin' down at nowhere.

His lips felt curved up a smile on my skin, making me shy at my own unholy sound. In the intimacy, He goes on to suck my neck, collarbones and whatsoever, With His dripping hand inside my clothe, He kisses and bit me on my every inch, making me feel His every taste bud of His tongue pretty and tasty.

While crawling down from my stomach before smooching my navel and me hair gripping His soft locks, He moved His hand down to my Pant from inside of my shirt, He~

"Aahh!"  *Moans*

A strong white light took me off place, invaded my thoughts repeating the truth that it's just a dream.

What? What happened? *Devastated*

The sight infront of me was not the dark room but my room itself. And Ki isn't here, it's just me laying in my bed. 

In quiver, I looked over at the clock beside me and realised.

Don't tell me. *Perplexed*

Don't tell me that I just got a wet dream with NIKI. *Frowns in worry*

NO WAY IN HELL!! *Shocks*

"Aaauyddjktuelwoekddheyiwiwwhsjsjhegdiwiwrueiqsziowjskwkoaa" 

*Shouts some gibberish*

"What is it Hyung?" Hearing His voice I abruptly felt myself being seen. Tracking all of my unholy thoughts aside, I immediately covered myself with the white blanket which lied aside on the bed.

After tucking myself very well, I laced out only my head and seen Ki standing near the entrance with His one hand crossed over His chest and the other holding the door's knob while leaning His shoulder onto the door. "Is there anything wrong?" He asks with His morning voice, taking my sense away.

Ofcourse, something is definitely wrong. But not with me. With You. Did You even remember how much drunk You were yesterday? Do you even knew what You did to me? 

Just remembering the way he pinned me-- it still gi-gives me goosebumps. And about that Kiss-OH MY LORD!!!!!! 

Aaaahhhh! Not again. *Panics* 

In the heat of tint, I saw Him coming to me. With the flourishing heartbeats, I sat. In time, I took my pillow and covered my lower part with it- on my already blanketed bedsheet.

Why am I so hard? *Panics* Damn it. 

And, Why it is only happening to me? *Wails*

"I asked whether there is anything wrong?" He asks once again but now with His deep voice, just to make me surrender at whatever plan He'd made.

"I-I..." I didn't even get a chance to wake properly yet. And now see what is happening. Why am I meeting my fantasies at this improper times? How come I hide when He is this close?

"What?" He queries with His eyes patrolling down at my body, stressing my strength to clutch my bedsheet in panic.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong." I utters with my massive cope.

"Oh! But why..." He drags while hovering onto me, just like the way how He did in my dream. I wanna squeal and squirm but can't. "Why I can see that there is something definitely wrong?" He inquires while looking me up and down enticingly. 

"Where?" My voice barely made out. But He heard. I can see it in His eyes. Yet, He played cool just to keep His ear near my face to hear once again. "I asked, where." I repeated after gulping the solid lumps on His strong, smirtle gaze.

He is damn fully flirty for no reason.

"At...." His iris moves up and down while moving His hand to place them on my tightly clenched one's, making me shiver at His cold touch and finally leaving the grip on the bedsheet. "Somewhere where you need my help on" He whispers, before taking the pillow and throwing it aside. 

In His trance, my intrusive thoughts made me peck His soft lips, in no shame.

It's not only to Him but even to me too. I'm embarrassed at my own self for doing something so invasive. I can feel my cheeks heating up while my ears rushing the blood, tinting my skin evenly. But, His perplexed look making me feel unease, making me think He didn't like what I did. And who am I to even think to do such an ungrateful thing?

*Sighs* It's been almost four years, FOUR years. Still, I haven't able to get over Him. He is now my Brother. Why am I keep doing stuff which hurts me back? Why I am a so 'give in' type when it comes to Ki? *Frustrates*

Travelling my eyes down onto my blanket, I grasped it in my hold and took my leave out of the room with it, making Ki still look dumbfounded at my sudden intrusive action.

Heck. Heck. Heck. Heck. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! First of all, why am I so hard? Why did I even get a wet dream of Him? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *Kicking, crawling, fighting, tossing, losing*