Chapter -24

Ki Pov

Ki Pov

It's just me and My Hyung.

As Mom went to the Hospital, it's once again us. Only us.

But why I'm not having it? *Sighs* Why would I when I sat in front of these tiled up college books?

Maybe I just need some break. *Gonna be Tenth break in exact 1hour*

Sliding my sleeves up, I watched the clock ticking past, 4:30. Wow! Just wow! Someone said He is tired and wanna rest, but now what He is doin'??? Working in a row of whole three hours, tirelessly. *Scoffs* Tfft- pcchh!! What can we do to a lying detector? 

Pressing 'Enter' just to hear it's a lie. *Sighs*

To the corner of the dining room, I took my empty water bottle to fill...without notifying Hyung.

He would maybe kill me if He sees I'm again taking a break. But it's not just that I don't wanna study, it also just I-I'm tired, tired of sitting all this while and my tongue is dried too, need some water.

Yeah! Exact the same. *Our applause*

The water soon started pouring into the bottle while I bent my upper body to dept to the floor in order to not to get shoved by Hyung who sat in front of the room. *Squatting* It's not that He cannot see me. His laptop jammed His view slightly, so I could be at ease for now.

Lurking up with my toes slowly risin', I smiled at His cute gorgeous Bambi eyes. The way they are monitoring the front screen and back again to some papers- He is so focused in His work *Chuckles* Cute!! 

He is always cute, mainly when he is focused on something. 

While covering myself with the water can infront of, I stared at His eyes, which are now weavering vividly, making mine too flutter in the same motion on the moment. 

It's always His eyes which always stops my pace. Now and Then, His eyes always knows how to capture me. How come I didn't able to find His cute Bambi eyes are in so love with me? Am I that foolish or He is that oblivious? *Pabo*

With a flutter, I saw Hyung suddenly closing His laptop making my heart crumbles. Through the corner of my eyes while lurking a lot more deeply to the ground I saw Him walking towards me, strictly contacting my eyes with His.

*Gulps*

Should say, I can feel the intensity which is burning me up. But don't wanna figure out why or how. Not now. Not when He is pacing towards me, this intensively.

*Gulps* "Hy-Hyung I~" My heart, what's wrong with it? Why it is beating so rapidly? And why is He this close? 

In a matter of seconds, my eyes gathered Him hovering me. 

Bending onto me, He let His hand rise down to mine.

"The water is already filled to it's neck, Ki." He whispered out while rotating the water tap to close, making me realise that the water is already about to hopp out the bottle if didn't turn the tap to close. "Give it to me" With that, He took the bottle from me, unexpectedly brushing my fingers with His warmth one's.