Chapter -31

Hee Pov

Hee Pov

After sending off Yuja, I took my steps back and glanced down the carnations beside the bush of the playground.

They're at peace, dancing in pleasent. 

The snow drilled the leaves wet, they now moves with breeze in ease.

*Smiles*

This is nice.

"Hyung! Heeseungie Hyung!" His voice echoed in my ears.

Blazing my head up from the carnations to look at My One, I found My Love walking on the fallen snow between the aside bushes, looking elegant as ever in the white collar shirt tucked in black jeans. 

"Niki" I called, achieving a blissful smile. 

Oho! I could never get enough of Him. *Smiles ear to ear*

"Hyung! I've been searching for You from a long time." He pouts, erasing the feathering smile.

"My bad! I hadn't inform the location to You." I scratches my back hair in habit while He stood stiff for a moment and started dragging me to somewhere. "Where are You taking me?" Through hurdles, abrupt steps, I held His asking hand in mine, feeling the warmth in palm. 

Now, the every cell I'm holding of His is mine, mine only.

His hand is mine to hold; to help; to stay with forever.

"Atleast give me a hint, Ki" I pleads. In between the chatter cascade and the ascending snow petals, in His warm, while passing the tender sweets and glancing the droplets sliding down the window screens, I sweeped my feet off with His boofy temper.

"So, who is she?" He asks, after finally placing ourselves in a caffeine.

"Oh! So, You've seen her." I drooled, liking His frown and pout at my answer.

"Ofcourse, I did. Now, tell me who is she? You said, You're going to meet a friend, is it she? If not, who is she and what is she doing with You?"

One, two, three. My god! doesn't know He would be this possesive. *Resists the smile*

"Cool!" I assures. "Yes, she is the friend whom I mentioned." Collecting His little sigh, I further explains, "She just came back to the town and...wanted to meet me, that's it."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, that's it." I says, trying to read His stress. "Oh! Also, she once had a crush on me and proposed me. But, You should know, we're just barely on the line called 'friends' and moreover, I like You. So, impossible. Me and her, IMPOSSIBLE." I adds, emphasis. And to my stunts, He shrugs in relief.

"I was scared for nothing."

"Why would You be scared?" I asks while His beverage was placed on the table. Trailing the mood down to scoop, He loads down His head and suck the chocolate straw.