Chapter -22

Ki Pov

Ki Pov

*(...Present)*

"I heard you in the hospital, the other day." I cut Him off.

Minding His anxious face, I heard Him ask, "W-what?"

Though the guilt which is crawling my every single cell went unnoticed, I cleared my throat to explain. "Last time, I did come to the hospital to visit Dad. But didn't enter the room as you were..." I trailed off, don't want to continue any further.

"Oh!" He asserts after a while.

The situation got more worse when he didn't say anything after that. We just...stood with our eyes somewhere, sometimes on the ground and sometimes at the sky. Afraid of the consequences on the others contact!

But one thing has to be cleared. And it looks like this is the last chance for it. The sight of His suitcase, perking behind His legs, intoxicating my view all along.

"So..." He mobilized His lips to trail. "You know everything now, right?" Nervous filled His eyes. In tense, He traveled His head up at me.   

"Hmm" I muttered slowly after dragging my head down to Him even though my eyes never left His face even a second.

"I...I tried. I tried to let go of You and Your everything. But...I failed. Failed at everything that echoes You." He spoke his feelings. Now our eyes are standing while facing each other. They are desired not to let go of each others sight anymore. 

And the Sun is slowly stepping up the town, beaming his rays on His fragile, smooth hair.

"I know" I uttered, letting the words go in a whisper.

"As I promised, I really wanna be a Good Brother to you. But...this *Points his heart* this isn't listening at all." His eyes started tearing up, wailing in pain with unexplainable emotions. Still, He desired to speak up, "Whenever You called me 'Brother', I swear, it is more hell than any nightmares I've ever had." He trolled.

"That's why I have to go. Before I could break our bond, it is better for both of us to~

"You- *Clears throat* Don't leave." I desperately requests. *Glossy eyes*

"Sorry, but I have to." In wet, drenching tears, He smiles, relishing His lips in a bright, enlightening smile. "Don't worry, I got it. I already inspected the scenario of Your reaction after knowing my love for You. *Chuckles* I know You would hate it. I know you would leave. I know You would~"

"Why would I hate it? WHY WOULD I LEAVE?" *Yawps* This is nonsense, He is thinking nonsense. He got wrenched in the nonsense. How can He expect me to leave? How can He mind to think me like that? 

*Scoffs* I'm speechless at this point. 

"You would. Obviously, anyone would, Ki. When we come to know our rude, cold, jerk, long faced step- Brother is in love with us even I would do too." He babbled.