♪ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ -5ノ⁠♪

𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓲 𝓹𝓸𝓿

Finally, I abled to get a chance to trespass into his room. *Grins*

After making sure, he won't be coming home today for n times, I entered his room. 

Took a big good look at his drawings which are placed on his bed uniformly. I am amazed at his unique style. "Wow, how come he drew so many good portraits but never shown me one?" *Whispers*

Maybe he is shy. Yes he is.

Entering his room should do me atleast a one good thing, since he never actually talks to me alot. I don't understand why. Why don't he treat me like his Father? He never seen me in my eyes and talked for once. Huh! *Scoffs* Heeseung. Lee Heeseung.

Yes, he isn't home, I'll mock his name until I'm satisfied.

"Hee hee hee hee" *mimics*

Hahahahaahhahahahahhah! Hope my evil laugh can scare these characters in the protraits. *Laughs comically*

As the time passes of me peeking at his every little things in the room, now I can wholeheartedly review his cupboard. His bookshelf is really filled with good genres. But, they all are so platonic. *Nods with a shrug*

Moving my feet forward to his study table, I saw a Dairy, laying there peacefully. Even his study table is decorated nicely. A small flowered plant, A frame of his Mother and him..and... Wait, what is that? Are they are the paper stars in the jar? 

Handing it with care, I saw the little cute stars which are created with colourful papers. Keeping my eyes near to the glassed jar after shaking them for a while, I wondered if I could see the light that is falling on my eyes from these stars.

The stars are so cutely organised. 

Did a girl give this to him? *Intensive glares*

And he kept it with him? *Wide eyed*

Heeseung, is it real? Did you really took this gift? Wow! That's...that's so unexpected.

Unexpected from this dude, bro. 

*Sighs*

Trailing my fingers playfully on the table, I minded to open the Dairy which already have a pen in it, as a bookmark!!?!!

Opening the fellow page to take the pen from it, I drooled to look over what he wrote.

Some rough sketches, and some matured sociological and never understandable words are layered on the page, unsystematically.

"Ugh! His handwriting is nice but can't he write properly, more understandingly in an order? So I could stare it atleast for a minute being." *Shrugged*

Anyways, as it is already past 11, and I have School tomorrow, I need to go and sleep. Let's read what's in it tomorrow or maybe when he gone out again.

Letting my sleepy, dozy eyes fall, I slowly about to close the dairy and leave. But when those peculiar words I've gotten to see through my blurry eyes, I forced myself to open and read it. 

In difficult, I read the words.

I don't want to call you 'Brother'. I can't call you 'Brother'.

The words were scratched. Scratched out with the same colour pen as the words were written. 

"I don't want to call you 'Brother'." I read aloud in the silence.