Chapter -20

Ki Pov

Ki Pov

"So! Yeah! That Hami, what's about her?" Sunno Hyung glued his eyes on mine, trying to gather the catch of the hook which he has on me, with his innocent doe, pouty eyes.

"First, She-...She isn't a girl." Gathering all the courage from my every damn cell, I blurted out. Drilling a hopeful stares at him, I soon heard him say while nodding, "Oh! Wow! Ookayyy. Next?"

Cool! *Sighs in relief*

"And when I said I don't trust and like in things, like receiving letters from some stalker...is a lie." Yes a sinful lie that I spelled just to escape my own self. "It's just that I was afraid that...they'll be leaving like my Dad." With my eyes tight shut, I expressed the grievance. Telecasting the truth which I shoved in, years back.

"I know" Is what all he did say. But those little words are, what are enough to turn me glee in utter shock.

"Yo-you do?" I shuttered as guilt rushed my hikes from the spine to the ear.

Letting a chuckle out from his rosy reddish pink lips, he scooted near to me on the bed, making the matress ruffle a bit in process. "Then what? Do you think, I can't even understand my own Niki?" He wiggled his brows up, in trance of faking a grim.

*Chuckles* "Hyung!" I called out in between my sounded sobs of laugh. 

"So, where is the main part here, Niki-ah?" He queried, getting impatient at my delay.

"And That Ham is now non other than my......BROTHER."  I said aloud. Clearly enough to make my words ring back at myself, drilling the echoed letters in my ears.

It took me a lot of strength to say it. It was more harder than I expected. Why my breath is uneven? Why am I tensing up? Why my hands are shivering at the wait of Hyung's non-occupied reaction?

Why am I panicking? *Gulps*

I found myself gulping the lumps which are breathtakingly becoming hard at every single passing second. 

In waiting to protest my Hee Hyung, I saw him singing "Oh! Niki you're so fine.." infront of my eyes, wiggling his folded legs, making the matress become more uneven at his shifting movements.

"Hyyyyunggg! *Whines* You sacred me for a second." Relief crawled my body at his friendly reaction. Nuzzling my temples, I went over to Hyung and placed my head on his lap, relaxing in his grip while sniffing his calming scent.

"So, that Ham who planted the letters for you 113 days turns out to be your brother, Lee Heeseung!" He repeated, the fate.

...

As the Sun rose, I made myself to the house with a brief walk as Sunoo Hyung's house was just three roads away.

Twenty steps more. And I could finally be there at the entrance of my House door. And I can have rest. My one and only Sunday is today. I can never get over such a day, on such a holiday like this. So pleasent, early in the morning.