Chapter -27

Hee Pov

Hee Pov

"I don't understand but I love You" 

He is drunk.

He is freaking drunk and sputtered some words. That's it. No more of any of your thinking, Hee. No way it is more than that. 

Don't get your hopes up. *Mutters*

But...the way He pushed and pinned me~ Aishhh!! *Groans* This is heck, I guess.

.

After freshing up I opened the bathroom door, to leave, to complete my remaining morning routines. But flustered to see Ki standing infront of the door, waiting while folding his hands over His chest.

With a questionnaire, I stared.

"What?" He replies with His normal over flowing sassiness. "Don't you think two hours is too less for a man to bathe?" He derides.

In impatience, I sweeped off, "Niki-ahh! What are you trying to say?" 

"What can I try to say? You took TWO HOURS. For real, TWO HOURS to bath. Don't You think You're corrupting Our time together?" He bolts, visibly commenting on my cons.

Yeah! It took me two hours to fix myself because of Your reckless acts. And You never know that, can You? 

He will never. *Sighs*

"I was tired so...I had a long, cold shower. Yeah!" *Shrugs*

"As you say. But, how did I got home yesterday?" He queries while thinking so damn hardly.

What? Did He actually forgot what He did to me? *Scoffs* Unbelievable. Is He lying by any chance? *Suspicious*

"You- How would I know?" Yeah, Let's act fool. 

"What? You only should know since you're home last night." He blabbers while shooting rangers with His eyebrows and hands on His hips.

So, He really didn't remember a thing. 

"Yeah, but I don't know. I-I didnt left my room, yesterday." It's better in this way. In this way, We both don't need to be embarrassed about each other of what happened.

"Oh!" Dumpling up His cheeks, He pouts. Aahh! I wanna squeeze those. "Anyways, Hyung! can You come to do shopping with me, today?" There He goes again, pleading me with His cute pouty, glossy lips and glittering, taming eyes.

But control Hee, control.

"Ki! How many times~" He cut me off.

"It's after the college, at 4:20" He asserts, tempering my daze. Tempting my maze.

"Oho! Come on. Take Your Mother. I have to project my Team's~"

"Why are You hesitating me everytime?" He vents His spleen.