Chapter -15

Ki Pov

Ki Pov

Realising Hyung's presence outside the room, I quickly kept the Dairy on the table, on it's place.

In the process, I could already imagine the Invasion Paradox.

I shouldn't have entered the room without Hyung's permission. Damn me.

Before the door even could open, I slid myself into the bathroom in reflex.

*Door opens*

That's traumatising. *Sighs heavily*

Holding my mouth shut with my both hands, I turned to see through the foggy half glassed door.

Hyung, who entered the room pervaded the air with his inebriating scent that swiftly passed through this unlocked, foggy door and intoxicated me.

Hyung drinks? *Frowns in disbelief* I am puzzled. Wait, I never knew that he drinks. Wow!! That's a new thing. *Smirks*

Fixating back at him, I saw his moving feet in drowsy. "I'm so tired!!" He sang before flopping on the bed.

Why upholding lots of work on your already wounded hand and attempt to struggle when you know you cannot? *Sighs* What can we expect from my bro dude?

"Lee Heeseung, you are gullible for sure." *Whispers*

Wait. He is wearing a black shirt? *Intense glares* That means he is having two black's, right? Oo-kay! *Nods in tiny*  So, he also wore black to office, no superstitions like Mom. *Sighs in relief* Then, I'mma buying some black coloured clothes to his next birthday. *Smiles*

"I'm so tired of..." I heard him singing again while fixing his eyes on ceiling. "Aish! *Shouts abruptly* I n...eed to c..all Ja...ke to know ho...w's Ki day toooday, in wooork." Observed how he effortlessly kicking his legs on air even in this state. "But I'm so....*whines*...sleepyyyyyy" He whimpers while moving his legs now on the bed, lazily.

"Cute." *Whispers*

Then, I saw him taking something from his pocket restlessly. *Intense focus fixed on the target*  What is he going to do? What is he even saying? *Disappoints in multi- languages* Can't he stop wailing while speaking? I can't understand a word. *Exhales heavily*

"Ho...w d...id i fe...ed his name a...gain?" He mumbled while crouching.

Is He a hamster? *Chuckles* What is he tryna do, man? When I'm going to get out of here? *Faking a frown!!*

"Aaaaaaa...*Yells* I...don't want to." I squirmed my eyes to tolerate the blurry vision that this foggy door is holding. "Noooo!" He grumpily stated after throwing his phone on the bed.

Tchh!  *Scoffs* And he is Twenty one. *Announcement of the Year!!*

My hands automatically clasped the door knob tightly when I saw him stepping down the bed. Should say, I really don't want him to know that I entered his room without his consent. I don't want him to know that I suspected him.

Though what I did is wrong, I cannot erase the fact that I clearly meant to do it. Now, I'm guilty. Guilty for not having trust in Him. Sorry, Hyung! I'm so scared that you will leave me. Me and my Mom. 

I don't want to encounter another passerby in my life. And I especially wish for it not to be you.

A sweep of panic rushed through my body when I saw him standing and facing this bathroom door, intensely.

Heck. Damn me. Did he see me?

 In a matter of second, I found myself sitting on the dry tiled floor with eyes still widened in scare. Did he see me? Ofcourse he might did, who wouldn't when I'm this feet tall. But...*Thinking very hard* The door is so foggy, I bet he didn't have. *Gulps in fear*

Aaaahhh!! *Groans innerly* No more excuses. Just give in. His one glare is enough for me to die, man. *Cries*

"Do I need to bath?" His soft voice echoed the silence filled room. 

As a temple's bell, his words ringed my ears with enlightenment. I'm enlightened at the fact that he isn't that sober to espy my presence. But, I'm so sure that he'll be kidnapped if he is like this. How come he be this foolish to not know that some man is here, in his bathroom and peeking at him for more than a while? *Scoffs in disbelief*

Stood on my feet again after hearing his ascending steps to the other side, towards a corner of the room. 

What is it this time? As the view is not that inadequate enough for me to see what this drunk man is upto, I attempted to open the door a little bit. In curious, I almost got stumbled. 

After few minutes of me dying in this unbreathable room, he thankfully came back near to his bed with something in his hands. 

"I'm so tired of love songs...I'm so tired of love...."  Is this song that favourite? 

With a sigh escaping my dry mouth, I eventually saw him sitting on the edge of the bed, hastily, making me face his side profile. Glaring at his drunk, red face, I observed his hands slowly clasping his shirt button.

Isn't he going to come here? He do uttered a word 'bath', right? *Confused*

In anguish, he started unbuttoning the hem of his shirt. Thank god! He isn't coming here. *Sighs in relief*

As the foggy door clumsily smoked the view, I wiped the glass with my T-Shirt after wetting it. Hurdles crossed the path since I tamed the haze.

With Unremitting heed, I stared at his shirt which is relentlessly sliding down from his frail shoulders. His Bambi eyes are now closed in drunk while sluggishly moving his shirt down with his mushy fingers.

Lowering my legs down to height the vision of the glass, I soon discern the sight of his navel which now stood visible without any clothes on. 

At the sight, I finally got him taking off his shirt and letting his head fall back on his neck with the support of his hands on the bed. Daring to keep my eyes on his now unclothed torso through the glassed door, I bit my lips at his sharp jawline.

Trailing down from it, his Adam's apple stood stern while bobbing up and down at his drunken gulps, intensely enveloping the randy in me.

 A sigh soon passed his tired lips heavily. He then opened his eyes only to see the bright lightened chandelier, making him whimper in the pain. Focusedly, I saw him clenching the bedsheet tightly in defense after closing his eyes once again.

Obviously he can drew me that well, as he, himself is this hot.  

Later, after gathering a spoonful of strength, he quickly wore the shirt which he brought a while back. Tucking himself in that black shirt with only a single button- buttoned, he slept, serenely.

Finally!! *Sighs*  I can leave this Paris. *Refering the bathroom*

With careful unaudible, small steps, I tiptoed out the bathroom and passed his racks and the cupboard. 

Huh! *Scoffs* he didn't even get the doubt of why the lights are on and the bed is this tidy. What a Brother I have? *nods in disbelief*

Lacing myself near to the side of his bed, I heard his soft snores. And stared at his curled bed hair which is falling on his forehead cosily. Tugging all the courage, I slowly buttoned his remaining undone one's. In process, I almost got heart attack when my fingers touched his soft, milky chest. *Gulps hardly*

God! He is much beautiful than I thought. 

Capturing this cute sight of Hyung's, I whispered at his charming face a "Gorgeous."

Locking my room door after finally returning, I kept back my bag which I brought along. With thoughts, I tucked myself in bed and tried to drift to sleep.