Chapter -17

Ki Pov

Ki Pov

'Maa! I'm visiting Dad. So, I might be coming late. Take care ♡' I texted Mom.

These days, Mom having bad cramps due to excessive footwork which is abling her not to move freely. Despite her health, she is still stubbornly visiting Hospital for Dad.

If this continues, I'm afraid that she might fall sick. That's why, even with the loaded work and upcoming college exams, I'm driving to visit Dad. Hope, he'll be well soon.

Finally after arriving the Hospital, I took the permission for the visit and entered the hallway where Dad's room is located at the corner of the left side. 

While heading to the room, I couldn't help but to wonder at the Jake Hyung's words. 

' "I already have my own problems to suffer and to extra I'm feeding you. Be thankful. If it is not because of that Lee Heeseung being my friend and him having a crush on you, I would never do all of these." '

Heeseung Hyung having a crush on me? *Scoffs* That's not a normal dad joke which Jake Hyung can ever pull. But he uttered every word intensely as if he means it. *Ruminating* Though he mentioned Hyung is his friend, how did they met and knew each other?

' "What do you mean? He said he'll give you those drink bottles." '  When Hyung said about someone handing me drink bottles...did he mean Jake Hyung?

Really? That's making some sense now. But again, how do they know each other?

*Sighs* Unbelievable!! Hyung don't even make a single eye contact with me. How come Jake Hyung say something like that? 'Crush?'

I'm pretty sure that Heeseung Hyung is not even on a border line of having any fondness towards me. *Great conclusion*

Earning all the thoughts, I fastened my pace to the fellow room.

Seems like Thursday's are not that encouraging for family visiting days, there are no visitors today. It's alright. *Shrugs* There is peace in no crowds. Good for patients health too.

Trailing my feet near to the door, I held the knob and rotated, when I'm about to pull the door, I saw Heeseung Hyung in the room.

I hurriedly rushed to get away from standing infront of the glassed door. Placing myself near- beside the door, I tried to peek in. 

As the door is already unlocked which obviously went unnoticed by Hyung, I took it as an opportunity and pulled the door a bit onto me, keeping my feet in between, I stopped the door closing back in. 

I never saw Hyung visiting the Hospital that much. Mainly, after transferring Dad to ICU, he barely had time to even come home. 

And at this, Mom too didn't speak much which made me wonder with various scenarios also adding...suspecting.