♪ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ -11ノ⁠♪

𝓗𝓮𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓿

February, 2022,

"Do we really need to wear a Couple outfit?" Ki whined while trying hard to pose for a photo.

"Ki, How can you speak like that? Look at you both.." Ki's Mother gave Him a soft pat after making me stand next to Him with her Polaroid in her hands. "Aww!! You are so cute together!!" She scrunched her eyes in attempt to view us through her Polaroid.

"Maa! It is so childish." Ki stepped aside to stand not too close. "I'm not Eighteen anymore to wear what you chose." He spoke with a big pout. 

Actually, I'm not at all against to this Couple Outfit idea. It's cute. But, I don't understand why He is so fiery about it. I can't help but chuckle lightly as He is side eyeing me with a cute little frown on His face. 

"I'll change the dress now." He comments, strictly fixing His eyes at His Mother. "Niki! Can't you wear it for one day? Also, Your age doesn't stop me to pick you a dress." She says and we could feel her irritation which is slowly turning up.

"Dear, don't be angry! Look, I'll talk with him. Give me that." Father who finally dressed up with his couple pair- outfit along with Ki's Mother, is now trying his best to cool her down. Meanwhile, I took the situation to handle by taking Ki to the Living room.

"What's the matter?" I asked after making Him sit on the sofa beside me.

"What would it be?" He scoffed. "I know you don't like the idea of wearing a couple dress with me. So I'm trying my best~" After hearing His rubbish, I cutted Him off with my hand slamming on His mouth, gently.

"Who said that I don't like wearing a couple shirt with You?" I asked while minding His eyes on me. "No one." I felt His moving lips on my palm. I flapped my eyes twice as He gulped after His daunting reply.

"Then, what made You think like that?" I queried again while fixing my eyes now at His fluttering one's which are trying Their best to avoid the eye contact.

"Don't you...don't you not like me as your Brother?" At His words, my brows frowned. In thoughts, I uncuffed His mouth and sat straight, not abled to stare Him any longer after knowing what He meant. "I thought you hate me." He uttered. Through the corner of my eyes I saw Him fidgeting nervously.

I know from the start that I'm being someone. Someone whom I never wanted to be. For that, I hoped to do my best and I tried. I am maybe a selfish and sensitive person when it comes to love. But, I never wanted Him to lack any affection. It might be family's, a friend's or a brother's. I wanted to give Him all of mine. But what happened?

I have to hear it from Himself to know how I'm with Him...huh! What a Heeseung I became?

"It's..I just..." Before Ki could normalise or cover up this awkward situation, I stucked Him. Stucked His words with His hands in mine.

Holding His warm hands, I opened my mouth to speak, to explain.

"I'm sorry." In my shaking breathe, I stared at him. "I'm sorry. I know, I've been a...a Brother...A rude brother to You. And...I've always pushed You or..or not at all even pulled You, when You wanted to be. I made You feel bad that You might...might have hided things which You wanted to share the most.

 I...I know I've been a jerk." I could feel my thumping Heart. I already lost my sight. My vision became all blurry. I could only palpate the feelings which are rooting up my Heart, tranquilizing my serenity by His trouble- concerned touch on me.  

Talking with Him while reminding how I've been...it is so hard...to cover my pain and tears. But I held them. Held them so tight, that He could never see.