♪ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ -9ノ⁠♪

𝓗𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲 𝓟𝓸𝓿

With my sleepy eyes, I followed Ki. After a few minutes of walking which I felt like hours, I visioned a huge Mansion.

Taking my steps inside, I saw Ki's friends waiting for us. As my eyes met one of the them, I smiled.

"Sunoo Hyung, everyone is in, right?" Ki concerned. After getting a reply of 'Yes' from the mentioned boy, Ki spoke again. "Then, we'll be going to rest. You too have some rest." He pulled the both men into a quick warm hug. 

Having my steps on the Ki's walked footsteps, I yawned. Walking is a bit tiring when I want to sleep. 

After climbing hundreds of steps, finally, finally I stopped at the door, behind Ki. 

Seeing Ki opening the Door with the key, I felt relaxed. Finally, I can crawl into a bed. As the door clicks the wall after opening it, He switched on the lights and I abled to see a big chandelier with diamonds shining on it.

My eyes grew big in amaze. Ki's friend is really rich.

"Wow! AMAZING!! That's why they say have a rich dude in your gang." Ki spoke with glitters in His eyes. Seeing His awe stucked eyes and listening to His cute melodious giggles, I can~ oh no! God, stop doing this to me. Why I need to see all the good things when I'm this sleepy?

Anytime. But, please not now. I want to sleep. *Yawns*

"Aahh! I can sleep, now." Saw Ki running over to the bed. With a second passing time, he lies on the bed and starts moving alot. That's when my eyes fixed on the bed. The bed is big enough for three people to sleep in. It is king sized. But, hopelessly, it is the only bed we have in this room.

Troubling myself to go over to Ki, I felt dizzy. Still, I gathered all the strength to speak, "Ki, first fresh up and then go to bed." I patted His shoulder who was sleeping on His chest.

"It's alright! I'mma fine." I saw His mouth moving on a white mattress as he is laying on His face, tiredly. 

"But I'm not. I'll go have a shower first. You are not sleeping today unless You take bath." I ordered coldly before moving my stiff and tired legs towards a room which was inside the present room.

After having a quick shower, I wailed to wore clothes. Yet, tiredly I wore a black pant and a white full sleeved shirt to past the night. Coming to the buttoning session, after struggling to button up the four buttons from down, my hand gave in. I couldn't lift my hand to button two more. I didn't care, as I felt so lumpy and sleepy at the same time. 

Didn't care much about my revealing collarbones and chest and also my wet dripping hair. 

Opening the door, I saw Ki, sitting on the bed and dozing off. He is cute. But playable. 

"Ki, stop playing Your tricks, I know Your bed time. It's only 10:30." I took a pillow and slowly patted His head with it. Minding myself not to force any strength on him. 

"Hyunggg!!" He sang. "Just for this one night. Please, let me sleep." He prayed while moving His legs on air, and now sprawled on the bed like a kitten.

At His words of convincing, I found Him cute. Cute enough to make me giggle out loud. But, I resisted. He can't be sleeping with the same clothes which were travelled outside, a whole day.

"Are you going or not?" My cold voice took over. In a second, I already found Him running to the bathroom with some clothes in fear.

 Aish!! Can't He do this from the first itself? 

My tongue is praying to sleep and my legs too. But I can't, not yet. Climbing down to go over to Jay's room, Ki's friend, I asked for an extra bed sheet. Taking a couple of bedsheets and blankets for bedding, I tiredly climbed the stairs up and entered back into the room.