Chapter -28

Ki Pov

Ki Pov

31st December, 2022,

We think we are strong. We think we can bear anything. But when the time comes, we couldn't help but be hopeless. 

It's alright to be hopeless. It's alright to need someone's help. Because after all we are still Humans.

I always thought relying on someone can leave us in a pool of regret and uneducated. I guess, Nope. Sometimes, we all need is that someone even when we gain nothing but their only warmth.

And I was happy about it. About cherishing the Time with Father. 

Now, He was gone. Gone to Neverland. To Heaven.

Tomorrow is the New Year. But here we are, still mourning.

Hyung isn't on His state from the very first day of hearing the news. He is been acting off the edge. He habituated drinking on loss. 

Actually, He is a person who drinks occasionally that too only when the situation demands. Yet, these months, these days, He is sipping until the very last drop of the whole bar. And I'm worried of Him and His health. 

"Hyung! Come on. We are now in your room." I says while dragging Him to His bed who is muttering tiredly and was worn out with all the drinking. 

"IIIIIIII NeEd One MOre BotttLLLEE of SOOOJU, pleaseee." He sang, ringing in my ears, just to make me deaf. *Sighs*

"Hyung! Please don't shout. Mom is sleeping downstairs." I informs to my unsobered Hyung. 

"One more please." Still, He requests, with that pretty, glorifying Bambi eyes.

Aish! How can I ever outsmart this cute, blue Hyung? 

After exploring my eyes at the room, there's a water bottle on the bed stand, taking all its limelight to perfect the situation. "Okay, but I only had this." With The Hyung in my hands, I grumbles to reach the bottle which stood other side to The Hyung's side.

Flopping my bare feet onto the floor along with Hyung who refused to move an inch, I reached the bottle and held it in my hands. To backup my posture when I started regaining myself with the heavy composure, I felt His lips on my neck.

*Stunned*

D-does it count as a kiss?

I mean my first kiss of His on my neck!!!!

"NO! I need sojuu!" With a forceful slam on my chest, He marches with a pout to His bed. 

God! Don't know about soju or whatever but His lips are so juicy and I only know that. No offense.

"Hyung! Take off your slippers before l-aish!!" * Groans* Now who is the brother here?

With a one hundredth sigh I lazily patrolled my feet towards the bed and sat beside the tossed Hyung who laid on His stomach.