Chapter -16

Ki Pov

Ki Pov

*Sighs heavily* "How this printer works again?" *Lowkey puzzled in tiny* 

"Yahh! Niki-ah?" Again his voice. Damn me.

How the hell he can never stop calling me? *Sighs* Can't he just give me some slack? I'm tired. *Vexed*

"Niki, here you are." Soon, the Assistant Manager stood infront of me with a bundle of files in his hands. "Yes, I'm here sir." What can I do, except bowing and smiling through the pain even when I'mma hella exasperated just by looking his face?

"What are you doing?" What CAN or WOULD I do in a printing room? Obviously, printing something. Is that even a doubt? *Scoffs innerly* But what most triggering is...*Target fixed* *Intense staring* I just knew that he is here to...*Glaring deadly* ...handle me more of his works. *Sighs after looking at the number of the files*

Can't he do one single thing on his own? Always troubling me with extra works. *Rolls his eyes innerly* And to my hell, adding a free runway to buy caffeine at damn freaking 10'Oclock, in middle of the work time, to all the employees. 

If I say, 'Sorry, I couldn't because of the heavy work, sir.' Then, he be sputtering, 'How can you talk back to your seniors?' with his grumpy howling voice. *Imitating innerly*

Am I his servant?

God! I'm seriously done with this. I only have a freaking three days but he ends up having me in his office every single day. I'm just an intern. Did he forgot that? Did he have any twisted nerves in his brain? *Glares in deride*

Ofcourse, he had as he is going to be a senior citizen next year, right! *Shrugs* Oh! No offense to anyone except this one person who is smiling shamelessly, just to ask a favour or two, in the next freaking minute. 

"I'm just...printing the files which Mr. Seo gave, sir." I forced a smile and bowed in respect.

Hearing a scoff from the elder, I stood straight in hopes of 'Not again'. Still, what can we expect from this motherland? 

"Yahh! Didn't he give this work thirty minutes back?" He sounded scorn, making me gather myself for his upcoming routine dialogues. 

"No. Actually, Seventeen minutes back, sir." I stated with my eyes fixing at his feet, fingers fidgeting the sheet which I need to get print on. 

"Huh!" *Scoffs* "Yahh! How many...*Curses inaudiblely* How many times do I need to say? Don't talk back to seniors, UNDERSTAND?" *Yells*

Ouch! God! My freaking ears. *Whimpers* If he is a some other person, or a passerby I would have ended up beating the shit out of him. But since, he is an old, ratty person...I cannot do that. No scratch it. I'm just controlling myself to smash his nose because of his family. *Speaking facts* I cannot make his wife feel bad for his overcontrol on his interns, can I?