Author Note

Author-

Hilo! 

To all the readers who made it till the end and also to the ones who came across my, this fan fiction, I've so much to say.

But, I don't know where to start. Anyways, here I'm. 

First of all, Thanks for Your precious time on reading this, my book.

And next of all, as You might have guessed, my native language is not English. So, You obviously would have seen mistakes and my sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

I'll for sure try my best to correct those mistakes and update the chapters.

And Have to say, Heeki/Seungki ship is not much hyped. But I love them. I'll clarify-Like in terms of- their bond- be it a friendship or whatever. I love them.

Also, as Niki is still underaged, You might think writing about/on Him is offensive and all. But please consider that, I've no single intention to sexualise or degrade or do any bad to them. I just happened to have this small plot in my mind which ofcourse is a popular trope and at last I somehow scribbled everything that you've come across on the chapters in the site. 

I, for real, don't offend as I do respect. Be it them or other members, I never meant no harm. So, kindly take this Book as a normal fan fiction and enjoy the reading. (You might have already done.)

Now, coming to the plot what I actually wanted to convey or portray is...

Love can never bloom without watering; it's like a flower.

That means we need to sow it and care it with all of Us.

Sometimes, the Love doesn't bloom even after that. Then, we need to show it and spread it with our actions, words, signs, voice, letters, and many more.

Because, then only it comes to the existence to others though it was born a life time ago.

Love never has anything with the ego and self esteem, pride, or whatever; it's all about Giving and giving with Your Heart, with Your will. Ofcourse, only to that One person who is Your the only One, who deserves You.

When we have everything and left with nothing to proceed further, your single voice can make petals flourish in this spreading cherish. But just know that the 'cherish' should be something positive which can give You forever happiness, like for-ever and even to the latter.

...Even In This 'Love That Never Blooms',

Heeseung Loves NiKi alot and is so whipped but due to the plot of His father marrying Ki's Mother, Hee couldn't express His Love to the Younger, which made the story a bit boring (over lagging).  -unrequited love (+1).

But after all, my actual motive is to express His unexpressiveness and untold feelings to the Younger. 

And when He came to know Younger, Ki  already has a girlfriend, Hee locks himself up in his room and cries silently- which shows the unrequited love (+2).

But anyhow, when He came to know Ki's girlfriend doesn't love Ki truly but is in love with another person and in danger, instead of ranging on her, he tries to help her- which shows His kind side, and his so type of personality.

Promising and being a good older brother to Ki with his Father- is Hee's reflection on having a deep wish for His late mother.

Hee's dad falling sick and ending up in a coma; making Ki and His mother feeling the same bitter warmth -is a Deja Vu in Ki's life; unknowingly it grows a question on His trust on Hee.

As Hee finally opens himself to His sleeping dad in coma and Ki eavesdrop their conversation, then, trying his best to stay away from his Hyung so Hee, then, could stay with His mother- is a wistful thinking of silly Ki who is still in his puberty and in need of lots of love (which He deserves the most.)

Ki, who likes to tease and always wishes the best to his Hyung, ends up circling around Hee and shouts out whenever he likes to->to make Hee understand- which obviously is my attempt at portraying his obvious and oblivious feelings on Hee.

Realising, Roaring and Rising- three words of their love to each other and how they well communicated. (My bad! I'm not that much good at expressing.)

Finally, Ki being a daring and a broad minded person, He talks to his mother and tell the things and their feelings and gets the blessings.

While Hee, being a kind and of a person who cares about the bonds and family the most, as he writes all of his feelings in his diary instead of speaking out, he wails silently.

But, at the end, Their Love Did Bloomed. And it even grows further, beaming Sunshine in and with the Moonlight.

 :)

P.s-

Love can bloom even with single, hopeless interest and can go on further till the wings spread- long and tired, just to fall high helplessly.

Yet, the rushing and thriving journey is inevitable.

So, Good Luck!!

---This is my first ever fan fiction, so please don't mind my silly inaccuracies.

This Book, 'Love That Never Blooms' having protagonists, Lee Heeseung and Nishimura Riki is a trope of 'Step- siblings love' and it successfully was ended on 17th November of 2023.

One more little thing-

I have written this Book in the Pov of Hee and Ki and hence, I shown their only selves and their selves (like their prescriptive) to each other. So, You couldn't find any other member of the band except somewhere like only at the terms of Ki friends and Hee's.

Once again, Thank You for the reading. 

Stay safe.

-Yours.

Edit- 

18/January/2024/Thursday

Hello,

I'm so, so, so happy right now. Thank You for all the views and likes. And upon all Thank You so much for giving it a try no matter what.

(⁠^⁠∇⁠^⁠)