The Jelly Game

Based on this game

--------------------------------------------------------

It was just another content filming day for TREASURE. Todays filming consisted of being in duos and playing games.. The duos were randomly chose by members drawing a piece of paper from a bowl with their names on it. The eldest members went first, Hyunsuk picked Asahi's name, Jihoon picked Jeongwoo, Yoshi picked Jaehyuk, Junkyu picked Doyoung & with that Haruto and Junghwan were the final members to be paired together. Some members took a glance at Junkyu to see how he was doing after being paired with his favorite boy, Doyoung. "Everyone, gather around!" Hyunsuk broke the silence gesturing with his hands, the members then gathered around with their representative partner & the MC began sharing the games they would be playing. The first game they would be playing was The Jelly Game. Where one of the two partners has jelly in their mouth, while the other proceeds to take bites until the jelly is as small as they can get it.

It was known that Junkyu always had something for Doyoung, the members could sense it from a mile away and would always tease Junkyu for it. Doyoung too had something for Junkyu.. but Doyoung's actions werent taken seriously by Junkyu, as hes known to flirt with everyone. When Doyoung heard his name come out of Junkyus mouth as his partner, he remained calm on the outside and patted the elders back, but on the inside Doyoung was a excited and nervous mess! He was so excited to be paired with Junkyu. While Junkyu was excited too but, nervous Doyoung would give him mixed signs like he always did.

It became time for The Jelly Game to begin, the partners decided who would have the jelly in their mouth & who would be the one biting the jelly. By now, all the duos had went with Jihoon and Jeongwoo having the shortest jelly so far, except now Junkyu and Doyoung were left. They were the final duo to go. All the members had their eyes on the two, anxiously waiting to see how they act. Doyoung then put the jelly in his mouth and said, "Come closer, hyung." while pointing at the jelly in his mouth. Junkyu looked away with a grin on his face then said to himself, 'He would do this to any member, act cool Junkyu.'

"Should I come closer?" Junkyu said while looking back towards Doyoung, the grin still on his face. Doyoung isnt the type to get shy around his members, as hes the biggest flirt there is.. but something about this crush he has on Junkyu, made it difficult to not get shy. Doyoung kept his cool on the outside and raised his eyebrow, while Junkyu put the jelly in his mouth and started to take bites. Doyoung stayed completely still, not phased by Junkyu's face getting closer and closer to his. The members had their eyes glued to Junkyu. Junkyu was taking big bites, his head was tilting slightly like he was about to kiss someone. Junkyu paused for a second and raised his hand, waving it and laughing a little to act like he wasnt having the time of his life getting so close to Doyoung.

"Junkyu Hyung, hurry up!! You guys are taking the longest!" Junghwan teased. Doyoung opened his eyes slightly, to see a pink tinted Junkyu in front of him, with a smile on his face who was less that two inches from his face. Doyoung closed his eyes again, to make sure no one saw him open them. Junkyu then took one more bite then opened his eyes and took the jelly out of Doyoungs mouth.

Doyoung opened his eyes. "Look how small, we won!!" Junkyu exclaimed, he held his hand out to Doyoung for a highfive. Doyoung smacked his hand against Junkyu's while closing his hand around the elders too and smiled widely. That was the smile that could kill Junkyu, plus Doyoung closed his hand in the highfive.. Junkyu was going crazy. The members noticed the pink tint on Junkyus face as the game had ended and as they celebrated their win , which will result in some teasings later on.. but Junkyu lightly patted Doyoungs head and gave him a cheeky smile before moving on to the next game.

The members played two more games. In those games, the members especially Hyunsuk noticed that Junkyu and Doyoung were being more clingy to eachother. Constant head pats, praising, hugs and whispering in eachothers ears while laughing. The remaining 8 members had planned to confront Junkyu later on while Doyoung wasnt around and thats exactly what they did.

--Later in the Dorms--

Filming was over, the members were in their comfortable clothes and the atmosphere was calm. All 10 of them were in the living room watching eachother play games and just hanging out. "Ill be right back, excuse me!" Doyoung said as he ran out the room answering his phone, "Yes, mom?" was heard before he exited to his room.

The members stopped what they were doing and looked at Junkyu. Junkyu gave a confused look and blurted out, "What?" he looked like a clueless cat.
"Do you think we didnt notice how you and Doyoung were acting earlier, Junkyu?" Jihoon monotonely asked.

"Its so obvious he likes you too, you guys almost kissed earlier.. why dont you say something?" Jaehyuk added. Junkyu gave the members a blank stare, "He does that with all of you. Just because of The Jelly Game earlier doesnt mean anything!" he defended himself.

Jihoon looked at Hyunsuk, "Hyung, Junkyu is really so clueless, hmm?" Jihoon said with a slight smile on his face. "Junkyu Hyung, go get him, he really likes you. I know he does." Junghwan said and gave Junkyu a thumbs up. Since Junghwan is Doyoungs best friend, he knew everything about him which made Junkyu trust him. Junkyu then nodded and got up. "Ill be right back." he said and left to Doyoungs room.

Doyoung was getting ready to come back to the group but saw Junkyu enter his room. "Ah, Junkyu Hyung! Whats up? Did you come to see if I was okay~" Doyoung gave him a nice smile. Junkyu chuckled at that, "Well, yes, but theres something else." he said looking down, the last part seemed to be in a whisper. "What is it? Did I do something? Hyung, if I did I wont do it ag-" Junkyu cut Doyoung off, "No, no you didnt Doyoung. I just have something to confess." Junkyu lifted his head up and looked Doyoung in the eyes while playing with his fingers. Doyoung, like a clueless cat looked at Junkyu with a slightly tilted head and soft eyes. Junkyu took a deep breath and began,

"Doyoung, I really like you- no I really love you. I dont know from when I did, but when i'm around you I feel happy and warm, nervous too. Earlier during The Jelly Game, I wanted to kiss you so bad, my heart was racing, I felt like I was about to burst. I cant help but think you dont feel the same way because you do similar things with the members.. so please if you love me too, just like the way I love you, tell me." Junkyu was still looking Doyoung in the eyes.

Doyoung had a small smile plastered across his lips, "Finally, my Junkyu confessed." Doyoung took Junkyus hands and locked them with his. "Hm?" Junkyu gave Doyoung a confused expression. "So you love me too..?" he looked down at their hands and smiled widely. "I do, love you and only you. The flirting I did with the other members.. meant nothing but brotherly love. But you, youre my real love," Doyoung paused and looked at Junkyu, who was still looking at their locked hands. "Ill stop being so clingy with the others, how does that sound?" He continued. Junkyu looked back up at him and nodded.

"My heart only belongs to you, my Junkyu." Doyoung added.
Junkyu then took his right hand from Doyoungs and placed it on his waist gently, he let Doyoungs right hand hang while his left hand is still intertwined with Doyoungs. Doyoung took the chance to place his free hand on Junkyus cheek and gently pull him in for a kiss. Their lips locked softly, but beautifully. The kiss lasted for a good 15 seconds.

As they pulled away that same pink tint Doyoung saw earlier was on Junkyus cheeks. "Im really thankful that we played The Jelly Game."

----------------------------------------------------------

READERS !!
Hello! Welcome to my first ever Oneshot book. This will be DoKyu themed ONLY as I will be creatimg more Oneshot books in the future too! Enjoy & Happy Reading!