Only For U

Junkyu throws a 'party' to confess his love for Doyoung.

(‼️Inspired by IKONS 'U'.
Read the lyrics to understand the story more‼️)

-------------------------------------------------------

Invitations. Junkyu was currently hand-making invitations at 11pm for his 'party' he is hosting tomorrow. Its not really a actual party, he is only inviting his members but him being the introvert he is.. he is calling it a party. This 'party' isnt just a regular one. He is holding it to confess his love for Doyoung.

He sighed as he made a spelling mistake for the 'nth time. "This is stupid!" he exclaimed.

His roommate, Doyoung walked in, "Whats stupid, Hyung?"

Junkyu slightly jumped out his seat and covered the already-made invitations in front of him. "Ah- nothing Doyoung.. just working on a surprise for the members, including you now go go!" he said shooing Doyoung away, which would be the only time he would ever do so.

Doyoung laughed and left, "Ill look forward to it!" he said before closing the door on his way out.
'What could this Hyung be up to?' he thought.

Junkyu took a breath of relief and put his hand over his heart, "That was close."

Junkyus plan for these invitations was to make everyone's invitations, except Doyoungs explaining his plan to confess to him. Thankfully he had finished the 8 members invitations, but for Doyoungs he was lost. He didnt know what to say without making it obvious.

"Maybe.. this?" He said while writing, 'Kim Junkyu is throwing a party tomorrow at the dorm! Youre invited, Doyoungie. Dress cool!'

He tilted his head while re-reading the sentences, "Thats gonna have to do, I cant think of anything else.." He sighed again.

'If only he knew, I was doing this only for him.. please dont reject me, Doyoung'  he thought.

Junkyu grabbed all the invitations and finally left his room then distributed them amongst the members, leaving Doyoungs last.

Each invitation he passed out he said, "Dont tell Doyoung about my plan."

Thankfully, the members agreed, but they did tease Junkyu.

It was the time to give Doyoungs invitation finally, while Junkyu was passing out the other invitations he saw Doyoung go into their room so he knocked, "Doyoungie," he paused. "Its Junkyu Hyung!" he opened the door.

"Why are you knocking, Hyung? We share this room.." he chuckled, Doyoung was sitting on the floor on his phone watching something but he paused it.

"I didnt know if you were busy and didnt want me to come in!" he defended.

"Youre so cute, Hyung." Doyoung said smiling. Junkyu felt butterflies in his stomach.
"Anyways, whats up?" he looked at the paper in Junkyus hand.