Wonderland

(Wonderland is referring to TREASUREs song.)
Just Junkyu & Doyoung being sweethearts in the morning (actually afternoon).

--------------------------------------------------------

It was a Saturday morning, more like afternoon.. it was almost 12pm. Though, it was finally a day where there were no schedules at all. Just a day to relax.

Doyoung had woken up first, beside his lover Junkyu. He rubbed his eyes, his hair was messy and his face was swollen but he didnt care. It was a day to just relax.

Doyoung glanced at his boyfriend who was still sleeping and smiled, 'Why is he so cute?' He thought. After admiring his love for a few moments, he got off the bed slowly to not wake Junkyu up and went to his closet, picked out a simple outfit, went to the bathroom to change and freshened up.

He wore a simple tshirt, sweatpants and a headband to keep his hair out of his eyes. He didnt bother to style his hair so he left his bangs hang over the headband. Once he was satisfied with his look he checked to see if Junkyu was still sleeping.. thankfully he was. He smiled again and looked around for a piece of paper and a pen.

Once he found the piece of paper and a pen he wrote, 'Good Morning, Babe!! ^_^ Come see me in the kitchen when you wake up. I have a surprise for you.
                                  Love, Doyoung '
He set the note on their bedside table and went
to the kitchen and began setting up Junkyus surprise.

Doyoung is a very observant boyfriend, he notices when Junkyu gets an interest in something, even something small and he keeps a mental note of it. He had made a gift basket of Junkyus favorite character, Shin-Chan candies, along with some new hoodies, and he even handmade two couple bracelets for the both of them a few days ago.
Doyoung ordered Junkyus favorite food, Dakgangjeong (Korean Fried Chicken) in advance the night before. It thankfully came on time.

He grabbed some plates, chopsticks and laid out the food with some Sprite on the table while setting the mini gift basket full of Junkyus gifts on the table, too.
Doyoung admired the table he had prepared and smiled widely. 'Junkyu will love this!' he said to himself.
With all that being done, he sat at the table and waited for his boyfriend to meet him.

After about 30 minutes since Doyoung left the room, Junkyu had woken up. He aswell rubbed his eyes. Yet he noticed his lover wasnt next to him. "Doyoungie? Honey?" He said in a sleepy voice. Thats when he saw the note. He read it outloud 'Good Morning, Babe!! ^_^ Come see me in the kitchen when you wake up. I have a surprise for you.
                                  Love, Doyoung '
A smile crept upon his lips as after reading the note, he felt a sudden burst of happiness. Junkyu got up, grabbed his robe and went to the kitchen. He saw a handsome Doyoung, with a gift basket and food on the table. "Good morning, Babe!" Doyoung smiled and got up to hug Junkyu. "How did you sleep?" he wrapped his arms around Junkyu and gently kissed his cheek. Junkyu hugged Doyoung insanely tight, "I slept well. What is all this? What did I do to deserve all this?" he was shocked at the sudden gifts.

They pulled away from the hug, Doyoung chuckled, "Youve been an amazing boyfriend of course." he paused while grabbing Junkyus hand to lead him to the table, "Its nothing really, just a little appreciation for my lovely boyfriend." he continued. Junkyu was incredibly touched by Doyoungs actions. "Is that Shin-Chan?!" Junkyu blurted out as he saw Shin-Chan candies in the basket, "New hoodies too, and.. couple bracelets!"
Upon seeing his boyfriend so happy, Doyoung was admiring the elder being so happy over the gifts. "The bracelets have a 'J' and 'D' on them. For Junkyu and Doyoung. I made them!" He smiled.
Junkyu looked at Doyoung with his widest smile and puffy cheeks. He took the bracelets and put one on him, the other on Doyoung. "Thank you, honey."
Junkyu admired their matching bracelets. Doyoung nodded, looking at the red cheeks his lover had.
"I have the best boyfriend ever." Junkyu said while putting his hands on Doyoungs waist, gently pulled him closer.

Doyoung was smiling the whole time, he loved his boyfriend more than anything in the world, that was his safe place.
Junkyu extended his arms around Doyoungs waist and laid his head on his lovers chest. Junkyus broad shoulders were the only sight in Doyoungs eyes.
"Did your shoulders get wider?" he asked.
Junkyu slapped his arm and the both of them laughed."Lets eat, hmm? I got your favorite!" Doyoung suggested.
Junkyu didnt want to leave his lover's embrace, but he was hungry so he agreed.

The two of them ate, talked, laughed and shared a new memory together.

But before their afternoon ended, Doyoung cleaned up the mess and told Junkyu to sit on the couch and relax.
Once Doyoung had finished cleaning up he went to the couch to be with his lover. "..He is my wonderland. You should've seen what he did for me this morning, mom!"
Junkyu was on the phone with his mother, telling her all about what Doyoung had done for him that morning, which made Doyoung smile. He couldnt control himself, so he gave his boyfriend a kiss while he was on the phone. "I love you." Doyoung mouthed. "I love you too, my wonderland" Junkyu mouthed back.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to stream BONA BONA !