A Little Jealousy

Junkyu gets jealous whenever Doyoung is touchy with the other members, but they arent even dating. How does he confront his true feelings?

-------------------------------------------------------

Here they go again, Jaehyuk and Doyoung being all touchy and clingy with eachother, Jaehyuk cooing at the youngers cuteness and patting eachothers heads. Seeing such a sight filled Junkyu up with rage.

The cute, sweet and gentle Koala everyone knows and loves wasn't his usual self during times like this.

Yes, of course he loved both Jaehyuk and Doyoung but seeing Doyoung so touchy with anyone else but himself made him feel hurt, angry and sad.

'You arent even mine, how am I this jealous?' Junkyu would ask himself everytime he saw the sight of Doyoung and any member being clingy with one-another.

He specifically didnt like when it was Doyoung with Jaehyuk. 'Why?' is a valid question to be asking..

This is because of both of their flirty personalities. Jaehyuk likes to be touchy with everyone, Doyoung likes to flirt any chance he gets and Junkyu seeing it in front of his own eyes hurt.

"Junkyu Hyung!" Doyoung went over to the elder after the whole Jaehyuk situation and patted his shoulder. The younger noticed that Junkyu had a somewhat angry expression on his face and got worried, it was rare to see Junkyu visibly angry.

"Hyung..? Are you okay?" the younger mumbled.

Junkyu just nodded, his face toned down a little now that he was talking to Doyoung, "Im fine, Doyoungie. Just.. tired."

Doyoung nodded but was still a little suspicious, "Hyung, you should go get some sleep once the shoot is over today! We dont have schedules today."

"I might, but I would really like if we could go out for some dinner later instead. Doyoungah, I miss talking to you one on one, just us together."

The younger loved the idea, if it meant being with Junkyu he was all in for it, "Hyung that sounds great! Just us right? No one else?" he was practically jumping up and down like a little kid.

The elder nodded and smiled at Doyoungs cuteness and excitement. But still, in the back of his mind was Jaehyuk and Doyoungs moment today. He wouldnt forget about it.

"After the shoot today, get ready and meet me by the back of the YG Building." Junkyu said calmly.

Just as Junkyu said that, Jaehyuk walked by on his way out and quickly said, "Junkyu Hyung, isnt Doyoungie so cute?" then left.

Junkyus expression was monotone, but on the inside he was way too angry to even respond.

"Hyung, am I not cute?" Doyoung looked at Junkyu with soft eyes that looked teary.

Out of panic, the elder grabbed the youngers cheeks and gently wiped his teary eyes with his thumbs. "Youre so cute, Doyoungie. The cutest actually!"

Doyoung smiled and hugged the elder, "Hyung, can we go out to eat now?" he said while immersing his head into Junkyus neck.

The sudden act gave the elder chills. 'He does things like this with Jaehyuk too.. I cant fall for this...' he said to himself.