It All Started With a Forehead Kiss

Doyoung kissed Junkyus forehead when he thought he was sleeping, but was he really?

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!" Doyoung shouted out while chasing Junkyu.

Junkyu had stolen his Som plushie, and was running from him.

"Im not giving it back! Give it up!"

"But you have BonBon! Give my Som back!!"

"You two are so annoying. PLEASE stop im trying to sleep!" Jihoon shouted from his bedroom.

They looked like two little kids running, chasing and arguing with eachother, all over a plushie.

Doyoung stopped and put his hands on his knees to catch his breath, "Just... Just you wait! Ill get it back!" he dramatically fell on the floor and laid there.

Junkyu had went to his room and locked the door, or so he thought. He himself caught his breath and plopped on his bed "That Doyoungie.. hes too cute."

You're probably wondering why Junkyu stole the youngers plushie.. Well it was because he wanted to fall asleep holding Doyoung himself, but he knew he couldnt so instead he took the next best thing.. Doyoungs Som plushie.

Junkyu turned off his bright light but left his lamp light on then hugged the plushie.
'One day ill really hold Doyoungie when I sleep, right?' he thought as he closed his eyes.

Doyoung, who was still laying on the floor had finally caught his breath and decided to 'sneak' into Junkyus room to get his plushie back.

"This hyung.." he said while getting up.

He made his way to Junkyus room and slowly opened the door. Thankfully Junkyu was sleeping... or was he?

'Shit! He's hugging it..' he thought.
Doyoung didnt know, but Junkyu was still awake, his eyes were closed since he was still trying to sleep.

The younger made his way over to the elders bed and looked at him. "So Hyung sleeps with a pout.. that cute." he whispered.
Junkyu heard, and his heartbeat increased. He wanted so badly to open his eyes.

"Ill let you be tonight, Junkyu Hyung."
he whispered again before he gently placed a kiss on the elders forehead and left the room, closing the door quietly behind him.

'WHAT THE HELL KIM DOYOUNG?!' Junkyu had thought. He opened his eyes and sat up. "Did he really just... kiss my forehead!?" he said quietly. So many thoughts were running around in his mind, it felt like his head was going to explode!

For Doyoung on the other hand, this was almost a nightly thing. Junkyu was just never actually awake to witness it.

Almost every night Doyoung would go into Junkyus room and kiss his forehead, but this time Junkyu happened to still be awake.

Junkyu badly wanted to confront Doyoung about it, but he also wanted to test Doyoung, to see how he would react it the elder was clingy with him. So he stayed put, he even planned to cling to Doyoung tomorrow.

Just like that, he laid back down.. thinking of the feeling of Doyoungs lips on his forehead before he drifted off to dreamland.

Doyoung grabbed some water from the fridge, took a sip then went to his room right away and fell asleep as soon as he laid on his bed.

-

The next day thankfully was a day of no schedules.

For the most part, the members kept to themselves as the day went by.. except Junkyu and Doyoung.

Right when Junkyu woke up the first thing he did was go to Doyoungs room.

"Doyoungie~" he got on the youngers bed and laid on top of him. "Wake up~~"

Doyoung groaned and opened his eyes. "Hyung, what are you doing?"
His sleepy voice was really attractive. It made Junkyus heart flutter.

"Im waking you up, DdoDdo!"

The random nickname?! Waking him up by laying on him?! What is Junkyu up to?!

Although Doyoung liked the sudden affection, he was confused.. but because he liked the affection so much he went with it.

"I dont want to get up, can we stay like this for a little?"

Junkyu laid his head on Doyoungs shoulder and smiled, "You love me, dont you?" he got right to the point.

Shocked by the question, Doyoung looked at the elder, "What do you mean?"

"I mean you came into my room last night and misses my forehead, no one just randomly does that."

"Ah.... You caught me haha.. ive been doing that for months.." he was embarrassed, his cheeks were even red.

"EH?! Months?!" Junkyu lifted his head from Doyoungs shoulder and stared at him. "Do you really love me then?"

"I do," he paused, "You dont have to act like you love me too."

Junkyu pecked the youngers neck lightly, "Im not acting like I love you, I actually do love you."

Doyoung got chills, he didnt know what to say.

"I actually took your Som plushie last night because, I actually wanted to hold you when I slept. Thats all ive ever wanted. The closest thing I got to that was by hugging the plushie. Its corny.. I know. But I mean it."

"Thats cute, but you wont have to worry about that anymore. You can hold me when you sleep because im all yours, baby."

-------------------------------------------------------

Shorter than usual.. I still hope you all enjoyed!