Notice Me

Junkyu wants Doyoungs attention, too. How does he get it?

--------------------------------------------------------

Practice, practice, practice. It seems like all the TREASURE members did was just that. There was barely any time to just hang out like normal, due to the upcoming comeback activities.

"Listen up," Hyunsuks leader mode had turned on. The members were in the practice room, scattered all over the place stretching and talking but their talking was paused to listen to Hyunsuk.

"Our comeback is only 3 days away, lets work hard." He gestured with his hands for everyone to join him for a team chant. All remaining 9 members stopped stretching and joined Hyunsuk in the chant. They put their hands in a pile, "1..2..3," Hyunsuk started, "Fighting!" All of them shouted.

The members went back to stretching and playing around, they were hanging out in little groups throughout the practice room. Doyoung, Junghwan and Yoshi were all in one corner, 0104's were in another corner and lastly Hyunsuk, Jihoon & Junkyu were in a corner.

Doyoung was messing with Junghwan, teasing him like usual, Yoshi too. Doyoung loved to tease all the members no matter if theyre older or younger than him. 0104's were having their little fake fights, while Hyunsuk, Jihoon and Junkyu... well mostly Hyunsuk and Jihoon poked at eachother.

Junkyu was in his own world staring at Doyoung, watching him play with Junghwan and Yoshi. He felt sad watching them. Maybe it was because he was in love with Doyoung, or he just missed him, or he wanted Doyoung to notice him like that too.. or all of the above.

Junkyu noticed Doyoung has been spending a lot of his time recently with Junghwan and Yoshi. Which to be honest, hurt him. Doyoung was the member he always picked for games and activities, but now by the time its Junkyus turn to pick, Doyoung is either with Junghwan or Yoshi.
Yeah him and Doyoung were roommates but, even then Junkyu would feel left in the dark by Doyoung.

Doyoung on the other hand, thought he was giving Junkyu a lot of attention and love.
But to be honest, Doyoung too had caught some feelings for the elder. He didnt really realize it until just a few weeks ago either.

Junkyu began thinking of ways to get Doyoungs attention, one idea in particular stood out to him. 'I am struggling a little with this one move.. maybe he can help me.' was exactly the right idea.

Since Doyoung was the teams main dancer, he was sure to help him out, right?

Thankfully, practice was about to start so Junkyu can put his plan into action. "From the top!" Hyunsuk said, pressing play to their title song. The members movements were going smooth and then boom, "Ah- Kim Junkyu- are you alright?" Hyunsuk seemed genuinely concerned.

"Eh.. sorry guys." Junkyu scratched his neck. He actually tripped, which wasnt part of his plan. "Hyung," Junkyus favorite voice was heard, "Here." It was Doyoung, who held his hand out to help him up. Junkyu took his hand and got up, giving Doyoung a sweet smile. "What a clumsy Hyung.." Doyoung teased. The members laughed and continued on with practice.

Maybe it wasnt the right time to work on his plan but.. to an extent he got Doyoungs attention. Though, he was determined to get his full attention, so he decided to ask Doyoung for help at the end of practice instead.

Until then practice went smoothly, except Junkyu really did make a few mistakes here and there on accident.

--End of Practice--

"Doyoungie," Junkyu started. Doyoung was packing his things to go home, but he paused to look at him. "Can you help me with this one move? I dont think I got it down 100%."
Doyoung nodded, "Sure Hyung, what move is it?"

Junkyu showed the move and immediately Doyoung caught what was wrong. "Ah! Like this, see.." Doyoung went to the middle of the practice room and showed him the correct leg movements. "You have to be precise with it! Let the music take over your body and go- pang! pang!"

Junkyu found Doyoungs explanation cute yet, he was actually struggling to get the move down. He followed Doyoungs lead, his leg movements were now correct but something else was slighty off, his hips. "Hyung, your hips are a little stiff there."
He showed Junkyu the right way, Junkyu caught on at first but as he started to do it more, he lost his rhythm. "Hyung, sit down, take a break youre gonna break your hip if you keep doing that!"

Junkyu sighed and sat down, he sighed not just because of his mistakes, but he felt bad for having Doyoung stay longer just for him. "Whats wrong, Hyung?" Doyoung sat next to him, flicking his hair out his eyes.

"Doyoung, what does it take for you to notice me?" The random question took Doyoung by surprise. Why would he ask such a thing?
"Huh? What do you mean..? I always notice you, Hyung!" he had a sense of panic in his voice.

"You spend so much time with Junghwan and Yoshi, these days. Why not me?" Junkyu looked over at him, Doyoung was panicking.

"Hyung, really I thought we spent a lot of time together.. I enjoy spending time with you most.. but whenever I want to do something with you, you dont want to leave the house.."

Doyoung was right, Junkyu never wanted to leave the house. Was he really that blind to see that Doyoung in fact did want to be with him?

Junkyu put his head in his hands, "Im sorry, Doyoung."
Doyoung scooted over, closer to Junkyu and hugged his side, "Dont be sorry Hyung," he paused, "I would love to spend more time with you though."

Junkyu took his head out of his hands while nodding and putting his arm around Doyoung. "Me too."

They were both silent for a good minute, before
Doyoung put his hand under Junkyus chin. "Look at me, you have something on your face." Doyoung said.

Junkyu turned his head towards Doyoung but before he could say anything, a pair of lips crashed against his. Junkyu was shocked, but he didnt object. After pulling away from one another, Doyoung had a big smile on his face, "Would you say that I noticed you now?"

--------------------------------------------------------