Love at First Sight

Doyoung and Junkyu meet at a candy shop where Junkyu works. They both believe they experienced love at first sight.

-------------------------------------------------------

Doyoung was waiting in line to get some chocolates from the candy shop for his mother. Being the sweet son he is, he was going to buy loads of chocolates since they are her favorite candy.

All the varieties of chocolates left him speechless, how was he supposed to choose between them?

"Do you need help, sir?" a voice came out of nowhere.

Doyoung looked up from staring at the chocolates in disbelief and saw a tall, handsome, blonde cashier worker with the nametag saying: "Kim Junkyu".

"Ah, you're probably older than me, right? Im 19, can I call you Hyung?" asked Doyoung.

The handsome cashier nodded, "What do you need?"

As the words slipped off Junkyus tongue, Doyoung was caught in a trance by his beauty.

Junkyu waved his hand in front of the younger, "Like what you see or something?" he chuckled.

"Uhm-- I just need some chocolate for my mother!" the younger blurted out.

"What kind does she like? Bitter, sweet..?"

"Bitter Dark Chocolate and Dark Chocolate Caramel are her favorites."

Junkyu nodded and lead Doyoung to the Dark Chocolate section of the chocolates. "Here, let me know when you're ready to pick!"

He was about to help the next customer before he turned back around to say something again,
"I didnt catch your name."

"Doyoung, Kim Doyoung." the younger simply replied.

Junkyu nodded, "Ill remember that!" he said as he started to help the next customer.

Doyoung slightly smirked as he put his head down to look at the chocolates. He thankfully found multiple kinds of chocolates his mother likes most and waited for Junkyu to come back over to help him.

"Ready?" the elder asked.

Doyoung nodded, "How much?"

"Free, since its for your mother." he smiled sweetly, his dimples making an appearance for the first time since they first talked.

Doyoungs face lit up, not just from the sweet action but also because of the cashiers cute dimples. "Really? Oh Hyung youre the best! Thank you!"

Junkyu just nodded in response, 'Need to impress my future mother-in-law early' he said to himself.

"Hyung, what time do you get off work tomorrow? Since youre doing this for me, we should get to know eachother!" the younger said excitedly.

"5pm, meet me outside the shop, okay? I have a spot we can go to." Junkyu winked and walked away to help the next customer.

On the inside Doyoung was jumping up and down, his face was a bright red and his eyes seemed to be heart shaped.