Treasure Triplets

Treasures Triplets, Jihoon, Junkyu and Doyoung were doing a live together. But Junkyu and Doyoung were close to giving their relationship away.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Treasure Triplets were getting ready to start their live on Weverse. They had planned to make bead bracelets for Chuseok.

"Doyoungie, hurry up, we promised Teumes we would start at 9 its already 8:57!" Jihoon yelled.

Doyoung was fixing his hair in the other room.
"Doyoungie~~" Junkyu called for the younger.

"Yes?" he said walking into the room for their live.

"Hey! You answered him but not me!" Jihoon scolded.

Doyoung chuckled and hit Jihoons shoulder playfully, "Lets start, shall we?"

The three of them sat down, the order being Doyoung on the left, Junkyu in the middle and Jihoon on the right.

As the manager started the live, they did their greetings and explained what they were going to do. Jihoon started,

"Today, your favorite Triplets are together to make some Bracelets for the Chuseok Holiday! We are making matching ones for eachother! Right, Doyoungie?"

Doyoung nodded, "Jihoonie and Junkyu Hyung, can we decide who makes whos?"

Junkyu nodded, "Ill make yours!" he said while looking at the younger.

Doyoung smiled sweetly.

"Ill make Junkyus!" Jihoon exclaimed.

"I guess that leaves me with making Jihoonie Hyungs!"

The two elders smiled at Doyoung in admiration.
"Cutie!" Junkyu said while pinching the youngers cheek.

Doyoung puckered his lips like he was about to give Junkyu a kiss,

Jihoon put his hand over his mouth and mouthed, "Hey, hey not now!"

Doyoung giggled at his own action while starting to make Jihoons bracelet. "Jihoonie Hyung, what color do want?"

"Black and Red! What about you, Junkyu?"

"Green and Gray please~"

Junkyu didnt ask Doyoung because he already knew what colors the younger would want.

"Doyoungie likes yellow and black most." Junkyu was already about half way done with Doyoungs bracelet due to this prior knowledge.

Jihoon looked over and Junkyus progress, "What the- Youre already almost done!"

"Junkyu Hyung, im impressed!" said Doyoung.

Junkyu swung his face close by the youngers, Doyoung before he knew what was going on, moved his head in the same direction making direct eye contact while their lips almost touched.

Doyoung got shy and opened his mouth wide out of shock.

(Like the clip below)