Dance Practice

Doyoung and Junkyu have a 1 on 1 dance lesson where Doyoung is the teacher.
Junkyu finally realizes hes in love, what happens next?

-------------------------------------------------------

Junkyu and Doyoung first met at a dance company when they were young. It explains how close theyve gotten.. but to the members theyre closer than usual these days.

Their closeness has left the members suspicious of what they are.

Are they best friends? Are they lovers? Or are they this way for no real reason?

Neither of those answers are necessarily correct. Theyre bestfriends, at least they think they are. But what the both of them dont know, is that theyre in love with eachother.

Junkyu fell in love first, ever since Doyoungs graduation hes noticed the younger becoming more mature and ambitious. Of course he's known that Doyoung is a flirt but he has just gotten more insane! Doyoung doesnt know it, but he makes Junkyu go crazy everyday.

Doyoung on the other hand has always had a little crush on the elder, but he never thought of it as anything major until mid 2022. He noticed himself wanting to be around Junkyu more than ever and he would even get a bit nervous when he was close to the elder.. which was unusual for someone like Doyoung. Junkyu never caught onto this though, he didnt notice the nervousness of the younger at all.

Recently, through the T5 promotions the two have gotten closer and more comfortable with eachother. They were known to have an 'awkward' relationship for awhile but that was never really true, theyve always been pretty close but would never show it.

Doyoung was already at the YG Building in the practice room, waiting for the elder to arrive. They were set to start practice at 7pm, but it was already 7:10 and no sign of Junkyu..

Until he bursted into the practice room running and out of breath.

"Doyoungie-.. Hold on... let me- catch my-.... breath-"

The younger was sitting on the floor with his arms crossed with a pout plastered on his lips.
"Hyung, you said you wouldnt be late.." he said seriously.

Junkyu sat next to the younger and looked him in the eyes, "I know... I-" he paused, "I know im sorry."

Doyoung slapped the elders arm lightly and smiled, "Im only kidding, Hyung. Come on get some water and lets start!" He stood up and let his hand out to help the elder up.

Junkyu took the youngers hand and got up smiling.

"I was worried you were actually upset." he chuckled.

Doyoung shook his head while he got Junkyu a bottle of water, "I couldnt be mad at my cutie Kyu Hyung!" he handed the water to the elder.

Junkyu felt butterflies starting to form inside his stomach. "Thank you, Doyoungie." he then practically chugged the water.

Doyoung went to the middle of the practice room, "Hyung when youre done, you can stretch! I already did."

Junkyu nodded and followed the younger to the middle and started to stretch.

Doyoung was observing the elder, but not the way he was stretching.. rather his body proportions.