Like a Magnet

Just Doyoung being a kid magnet and Junkyu being jealous of it.

--------------------------------------------------------

While many members were struggling with getting along with the children they were assigned. Doyoung was one of the few who got along well with all of them. Every few minutes a new kid would want to play with Doyoung. He was like a magnet to kids. They loved him. A certain someones was jealous of Doyoungs ability to get along well with kids and just jealous of the kids in general.

Can you guess who? Well its, Kim Junkyu his boyfriend.

Every now and then Junkyu would sulk to Doyoung saying how he wishes he had Doyoungs powers to get among well with kids. But deep down, Junkyu really loved it. He truly did love seeing Doyoung get along well with kids.

"Doyoung~ can you give me attention too?" he sulked. "Im dying over here.."
Doyoung laughed and quickly said to his current little friend "Ill be right back Kyujin, Papa has to talk to someone!" and went over to his boyfriend.
"Hm? We cant do anything because of the cameras. Why do you want my attention now?" Doyoung quietly said.

"Im jealous."
"Of little kids?!"
"Yeah.."

Doyoung bursted out laughing. "You always have my attention, just for a little while longer, make it last!" he winked and went back to his current little friend.

"Papa is back!" his little friend, Kyujin cheered and hugged Doyoung.
Junkyu was watching Doyoung and his little friend play, he couldnt lie that he was enjoying it. But he wanted his boyfriend's attention too.

Usually when filming any type of content they can at least have some physical affection moments but this time its more about kids than anything else. Junkyu sulked and sulked, he wanted to burst at how much he wanted Doyoungs attention.

Once Doyoungs little friend had fallen asleep, Doyoung stepped out and went to see Junkyu. "Kyu~" Doyoung tapped Junkyus shoulder. Junkyu paid no attention. "Is my Junkyu mad at me..?"
Doyoung checked for cameras, there wasnt a single one in sight so he wrapped his arms around Junkyus waist from behind, "Im sorry, baby. Is this better?"

Junkyu couldn't help but love how Doyoung thought he was upset so kept the act going. "Junkyu~" He placed his chin on Junkyus shoulder and nudged Junkyus waist gently. "I said im sorry.." he sulked.
Doyoung began to place soft kisses on Junkyus neck. Junkyu was really loving it, but he was beginning to feel bad.

"Baby, can you say something.." he continued to sulk.

"I love you, babe." Junkyu finally spoke.
Doyoung tightly hugged him and jumped up and down happily, "I love you too!! I thought you were mad at me. Im so relieved.."
Junkyu chuckled at Doyoungs action and turned around to face him. "You should get back to your little one, dont you think?" he said.
"But I want to spend time with you." Doyoung smiled. Junkyu shook his head, "We can spend time when its lunch, thats only a little away until then go play."

Doyoung nodded and went off to find his little friend who had just woken up minutes before he arrived back. Junkyu followed and watched the two play. 'How did I get lucky enough to have Doyoung in my life?' he thought.

Soon lunch time rolled around and it was time for the members to eat with their little friends. Junkyu and Doyoung were going to sit next to eachother. Junkyu didnt have a kid with him so Doyoung had secretly told his little one to sit in Junkyus lap before he sat down.
"When Papa Junkyu comes, go sit in his lap, okay?" Kyujin nodded and he obeyed. Once Junkyu came, he went from Doyoungs lap to Junkyus.

Junkyu looked at Doyoung confused while Doyoung just smiled.
Lunch was served, the members and kids began eating. "Kyujin, can you feed Papa Junkyu?" Doyoung asked. Kyujin nodded and took a spoonful of food and put it in Junkyus mouth. "Hmmmm, Yummy~" Junkyu enjoyed the bite.
Doyoung was watching happily at his boyfriend getting along well with his little friend. He then grabbed a spoonful and fed Kyujin, then another spoonful to feed Junkyu. "Are you full Kyujin?" Junkyu asked. He nodded.

Right after lunch it was time to say goodbye to the kids, Doyoung was sad to say goodbye to his little friend Kyujin. Junkyu was sad too. "Papa Junkyu, Papa Doyoung, can I see you again soon?" Kyujin asked before going to his mother. Both Junkyu and Doyoung smiled and nodded.
"One day, soon!" Doyoung said and held up his pinky, "Pinky promise!" Kyujin completed the pinky promise and hugged them goodbye.

A little while later once all the cameras were off and the members were at their dorms, "Doyoung, that was nice. Thank you."
Doyoung smiled and sat on their bed. "I dont know about you but, I think youd be a great father Junkyu."

Junkyu laughed, "You would, I dont know about me though. Youre like a magnet to kids."

--------------------------------------------------------