Stressed

Junkyu has been stressed from work, so Doyoung set up a date night.

-------------------------------------------------------

Junkyu was in his studio, making beats and writing songs for Treasure. Usually his lover, Doyoung would be with him, keeping him company or giving him massages. But today, he wasnt which really threw Junkyu off.

He wished his lover was with him, but if he knew about what the younger was doing for him, be would be so touched.

The elder lately has been very stressed from work, and has been working non-stop without any breaks. Doyoung would be lying if he said he wasnt scared for his boyfriend. So the younger being the sweetheart he is, has been spending the day working on setting up a date for them to hopefully distract the elder.

Currently, Doyoung was choosing between dishes to cook himself for the two of them. He was stuck between samgyeopsal and jjajangmyeon.

His thoughts were all over the place, from choosing between what to cook and what to gift the elder, when suddenly he received a call.

It was Junkyu.

"Honey, where are you?" the elder sounded tired and confused.

Doyoung didnt tell Junkyu he wasnt going to be coming to his studio today, which he regretted after hearing the elders voice.

"Babe, i'm sorry I forgot to tell you, I have a meeting today. I'll be there to pick you up later, okay? I miss you." his words were slow and sincere, despite the lie about having a meeting. He really wanted this date night to be a nice surprise.

Junkyu sighed into the phone, "Its not the same without you here, come quickly after the meeting. I miss you too."

The tiredness in the elders voice broke Doyoungs heart. His lover was exhausted, he hasnt had a proper break in weeks.

"I love you, babe. I have to go. Ill come quickly when im finished!" he said softly. Doyoung felt bad for not warning Junkyu he wouldn't be there today.

Doyoung didnt know, but the elder had a small smile on his face after hearing the worlds 'I love you.'

"I love you too, honey. See you later."
the elder then hung up and put his phone down, getting back to work.

Doyoung quickly put his phone in his pocket and took a deep breath.

"Ill make jjajangmyeon." he said to himself.

Doyoung pulled out the ingredients he needed, and set them on the counter.

His heartbeat was increasing, the pressure was on, even though Junkyu had no idea of the surprise. He needed to make it perfect.

The younger organized the ingredients from what he needed first, all the way to last.
He then put his shoes on, and quickly went to the convenience store to get some extra snacks.

Once he got to the convenience store, he picked out some of Junkyus favorite snacks, pastries and drinks, even some Dorirak (Lunch Boxes) for the elder to eat when he works. He checked out then went to another convenience store.