"Shut up before I kiss you"

Junkyu, Yoshi and Doyoung have a trio stage coming up, Doyoungs strictness shows for the first time.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Junkyu, Yoshi Hyung!!" Doyoung yelled.

The three of them were getting ready to practice for their trio performance stage. Doyoung was waiting in the practice room for his hyungs to get ready.

Since Doyoung is the Main Dancer of the team, he is leading the practice while teaching Junkyu and Yoshi the dance.

"These Hyungs..." he sighed while sitting on the floor. He pulled his phone out and scrolled through Weverse in the meantime.

Less than 10 minutes later, Junkyu and Yoshi walked into the practice room laughing. Doyoung looked up at them and crossed his arms, "Why are you guys late?" he tried to be intimidating but  neither of the elders were intimidated, in fact Junkyu found it cute.

"Doyoungie!" said Junkyu excitedly.

Doyoung kept a straight face, as much as he wanted to smile at Junkyu, he didn't to make sure they knew he was serious.

"Oh come on, you know you love us!" Yoshi teased.

Doyoung rolled his eyes, standing up to grab both Junkyu and Yoshis arms, dragging them to the middle of the practice room.

Both the elders were actually shocked by how serious Doyoung was being, it threw them off guard.

"Follow my lead." the younger ordered.

At this point Junkyu and Yoshi were a little scared since Doyoung was never this serious with them.

Doyoung started the music and began slowly doing the dance, giving time for both Junkyu and Yoshi to understand.

The elders followed along without messing around so they didnt make Doyoung upset.
Doyoung was pleased with how serious his hyungs were being about this performance since it meant so much to him.

Before they knew it the first half of practice was finished, Doyoung dismissed the elders and laid on the floor to catch his breath.

Junkyu and Yoshi went outside the practice room to plot a prank against the younger, where they would act clueless after just practicing for hours. It was more of Junkyus idea since he loves teasing Doyoung more than anyone.

Doyoung laid on the floor, clueless of what the two were planning. But it was not long until Junkyu and Yoshi went back into the practice room.

Doyoung lifted his head up, still laying on the floor after spotting them walk in, "Ready?"

The two nodded, Doyoung got up and fixed his shirt as he went back to the middle of the practice room.

"Okay, from the top. 1, 2, 3.." Doyoung started, right away he noticed a very off flow.

"Hold on, hold on." he fixed Junkyu and Yoshis positioning, "Like this."

Junkyu acted like he still had no idea what he was doing, Yoshi too.

Visible signs of (cute) frustration were seen on Doyoungs face, his nose was scrunched and his lips were somewhat in a pout.

Junkyu smiled as he noticed the youngers cute facial expressions, "Doyoungie wait I think I got it, is this it?"

He proceeded to do the complete opposite of what Doyoung showed the elders.

Doyoung sighed, "No, Hyung. Like this!" he showed the correct way, "Its really not that hard."

Yoshi joined in, "Ah, okay okay so like this?" he again did the complete opposite.

"You guys are just doing this on purpose now!" Doyoung broke out.

"You Hyungs know how much this means to me, and youre just messing with me like this?"

"But Doyoungie-" Junkyu started, but was cut off,

"Shut up before I kiss you, idiot."

Both Junkyu and Yoshi froze, Yoshi glanced at Junkyu and raised hus eyebrow while mouthing 'What?'

Junkyu looked at Doyoung, confused but with a small smirk on his face, "But Doyoungie, we did this to make you laugh."

Doyoung rolled his eyes again, the 2nd time today alone, "You want me to kiss you, right? Is that why you kept going, huh Junkyu Hyung?"

Yoshi was baffled, hand over his mouth and everything, "Ill leave you two, byeeee!" he said running out the practice room.

Junkyu watched Yoshi leave, now that his partner in crime was gone he was all alone with the somewhat angry but cute looking Doyoung.

"Give me an answer, Hyung." Doyoung stood there with his arms crossed.

Junkyu gulped, hes never once been scared of Doyoung until today, yet he actually found it attractive.

With no answer given to Doyoung, the younger started to walk near Junkyu, the elder backing up out of intimidation ran into the wall.

The younger put both his arms on the wall, trapping the elder. Junkyu gulped again.

Doyoung smiled, breaking the fake anger he had on his face, "You want that kiss or not?"

Junkyus eyes widened, he was still trapped in between the youngers arms with no escape,, but did he really want to escape? Not really.

"Hyungggggg~ just give me an answer!" the younger pouted.

Junkyu nodded, implying that he did want the kiss after all.

"Finally!" Doyoung exclaimed.

The younger took his hands off the wall and placed them both on the elders face, while placing a soft kiss on his lips.

The shock never really left Junkyus face as they kissed, but it was a nice kiss. The elder was shocked at how good of a kisser Doyoung was.

"So you better shut up now." Doyoung went back to being 'serious' then broke and started laughing.

Junkyu was silent, in awe at everything that just happened, "Lets do that again."

This time Doyoungs eyes widened, "So you do love me! I knew it! Junkyu Hyung loves me~" the younger started dancing around the room, spinning in circles.

Junkyu chased him throughout the practice room, eventually catching him after a good mimute just to kiss him again.

Junkyu had one hand on the youngers waist while the other was holding his neck.

Yoshi was watching the whole time, somewhat gagged by everything going on, but also jealous that Hyunsuk didnt do such things like that with him.