Honey

Junkyu and his love for hoodies.. and his boyfriend, too.

--------------------------------------------------------

Doyoung had just gotten out of the shower, upon looking for a comfortable hoodie to wear to dance practice, he cant find any..

"Kim Junkyu!" Doyoung said loudly. His roommate and lover, Kim Junkyu had stolen all his hoodies for the 4th time this month. Junkyu ran upon hearing his boyfriends call to their shared bedroom. "Yes, honey?" Junkyu said while wrapping his arms around Doyoungs waist from behind.

He knew why Doyoung had called him. Ironically Junkyu stole Doyoungs hoodies to get his attention and be playful with him when he realized Doyoung was stressed.

"No time for lovey dovey stuff, babe. We have dance practice soon. Where are my hoodies? Did you take them again?" Doyoung said seriously. Junkyu laid his head on Doyoungs bare shoulder, not saying anything. "Junkyu, Did you?"

"Honey, I did." Junkyu started, he placed a soft kiss on Doyoungs neck. Doyoung was about to open his mouth to say something but Junkyu continued. "Ive been doing it to get your attention these days, cant you see? Whenever you get stressed I try to distract you from it by playing around with you this way. Youve been so overwhelmed and it worries me," Junkyu paused again, he looked at Doyoungs face which he noticed had a little frown on his lips.

As Junkyu was about to continue, Doyoung put his hands on Junkyus that were around his waist and leaned his head back. "Im sorry I got a little upset, I didnt realize you did this just to be playful with me.." Doyoung stopped and looked at his boyfriend, who was already staring back at him with loving eyes.

Doyoung hated when he got even the littlest amount of upset at Junkyu because he knew his lover meant no harm to him. Junkyu too was right, Doyoung has been stressed since the start of the month, with comeback preparations its been hard for him to feel relaxed and genuinely happy. Which has broke Junkyus heart, and also which made Junkyu start stealing Doyoungs hoodies in the first place.

"Honey, how about we skip dance practice today? Say we arent feeling good so you can relax. You already have the choreography down, right?" Junkyu broke the silence. "I do, but you don't. We cant just say we both dont feel good. the members, theyll get suspicious again.."
Junkyu parted from Doyoungs body and quietly said "Leave it to me." while smiling as he left their bedroom. 

Junkyu left the bedroom, leaving Doyoung alone. As Doyoung waited for Junkyu to come back he looked around for his boyfriends hoodie since his own were gone. "Ah! Here." Doyoung slid on Junkyus favorite gray hoodie and looked in the mirror. "Junkyus shoulders are more broad than I thought.." he paused. "Im drowning in this hoodie!" he laughed to himself as he heard the bedroom door open.

"Honey, I did it." Junkyu walked in with Doyoungs hoodies in hand aswell, and closed the door, while spotting his boyfriend wearing his hoodie and smiled. "What did you say to them?"
Doyoung tilted his head slightly and sat on the bed. "I told them you were feeling really tired and have muscle pain." Doyoung nodded. "And what did you say about you missing practice?"
Junkyu chuckled, "I told them I needed to be there for my boyfriend." Junkyu said while placing Doyoungs hoodies in his closet.
Doyoungs eyes got wide. "Hm? Junkyu why did you say tha-"
"They already knew, honey." Junkyu sat beside Doyoung and grabbed his hand. Doyoung looked shocked and confused. "How? How did they already know? Was it obvious?"

"They saw us kiss before, remember? Hyunsuk Hyung even asked me about it." Junkyu explained. The memories all came back to Doyoung as he let out a simple 'Ah~' in response.
"Now lay down honey." Junkyu sat up on the bed and patted his lap for Doyoung to place his head. Doyoung laid down, put his head on Junkyus lap and looked up at his pretty lover who was staring back at him.

"About the hoodie thing, I dont mind if you take them." Doyoung stated. Junkyu smiled in response and ruffled the youngers hair.
"You look pretty in my favorite hoodie, you know that?"
Doyoung let out a chuckle, "Im drowning in it because of your broad shoulders.."

Junkyu laughed, "Honey, I love you."

---------------------------------------------------------

Short & Sweet!!