Meeting the Parents

Junkyu finally gets to meet Doyoungs parents after a year of them dating at a gathering.

-------------------------------------------------------

Junkyu was scattering around his and Doyoungs bedroom to find a nice shirt to wear but couldnt find anything. He was panicing, it was such an important day for him.

"Babe, Babe!" Doyoung called for him to look in his direction.

"Hm?" the elder paused for a moment and saw Doyoung holding up a black button down shirt.

"Wear mine." the younger suggested.

Junkyu tilted his head, "Ill try it on."

Junkyu quickly pulled off his hoodie and grabbed the shirt from Doyoungs hand and put it on. It was already somewhat tight in the shoulder area, which was a given because of Junkyus super wide shoulders.

He couldnt even button the shirt his shoulders were so wide!

"Whew" Doyoung said randomly, while staring at the elder.

Out of embarrassment, the elder covered up his upper body using his arms, "Not now, honey!"
He took off the shirt and kept on scattering around the room.

To be honest, Doyoung was just watching him, not helping like he was before, just staring at the elders body proportions.

"Finally!" Junkyu found a white button down shirt and a black tie.

He put them on, tucked in his shirt and looked at Doyoung, "Do I look alright? Will your parents be impressed?"

Doyoung chuckled, "You look as handsome as ever, Junkyu. They'll probably wonder how im with someone so handsome." he said smiling.

Junkyu shook his head, "Lets go."

The elder took the youngers hand, they walked out their apartment together, Junkyu even drove to Doyoungs parents house.

It was a nice drive, they laughed, Junkyu shared his nerves for meeting the youngers parents, but the drive not too long, only about 25 minutes away from their apartment.

After those 25 minutes, they arrived. Both Junkyu and Doyoung got out the car, Doyoung decided to knock on the door.

The elder looked at Doyoung nervously, but Doyoung being the sweetheart he is, grabbed his hand and tightly squeezed it.

Junkyus head turned as the youngers mother answered the door.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim!" Junkyu bowed and smiled.

Doyoung watched to see his mothers reaction.

She bowed in response, "What a respectful and handsome young man, im liking you already, Junkyu." she said, "Come in, you two!"

She looked at her son, and smiled as he stood there getting ready to walk in.

Junkyu was still smiling as both him and Doyoung walked in.

"Your house is very pretty and nicely decorated, Mrs. Kim." Junkyus nerves were slowly taking over, but he kept his cool.

Knowing the elder though, Doyoung could sense something was up so he took Junkyus hand and held it loosely, but just enough that Junkyu knew Doyoung was always with him in these types of stressful situations.

Doyoungs mother smiled at the sight of their hands locked together, "You guys are really in love, hm?" she asked out of nowhere.

The two were shocked, but Doyoung nodded, so did Junkyu.

"He's the love of my life, mom."

"And hes the love of my life, Mrs. Kim."

The sweet words took over Doyoungs mothers heart and filled it with joy. Her son found a lovely boyfriend, who shes only been told good things about.

"Lets have a seat, Doyoungah, your father has some questions for Junkyu!"

Junkyu squeezed Doyoungs hand as a sign of his neeves going up.

Doyoung put his other hand over Junkyus hand as they went into the dining room to sit down. Once Junkyu saw Doyoungs father he bowed a full 90 degrees, "Mr. Kim, Nice to meet you!"

Junkyu being the gentleman he is the pulled out a chair for Doyoung to sit. Doyoung smiled sweetly at his lover.

Doyoungs father had a smile creep upon his lips at the nice gesture.

"Nice to meet you too, Junkyu." he replied.

Junkyu took a seat next to Doyoung and faced the youngers father, bowing again.

"Junkyuah, you are just as respectful as Doyoungie said you are!" said Doyoungs father.

Junkyu smiled.

"So, Junkyu.." he paused, "My son, hes a fragile boy. You know that, right?"

Doyoung didn't agree with that at all, his father has said that his entire life.

Junkyu nodded, "I'll work hard to keep him safe, sir. He is my number one priority all the time."

The younger hearing his lover say such sweet words made him forgot what his father said.

Doyoungs father nodded, "Thats good to hear."
he paused again, "I trust you enough already, everything Doyoungie has said about you is true. I dont need to ask anything else.. Lets just enjoy some dinner."

Junkyu nodded, smiling at the good news.

They ate, talked and even laughed.

At the end of the evening, Junkyu was so much more comfortable with Doyoungs parents and the youngers parents were so trustworthy of Junkyu, to the point they could trust him with their son no matter what.

They all said their goodbyes once dinner was over, and once the door was closed by Doyoungs mother, Junkyu wrapped the younger in his arms and started to rapidly kiss around his neck/cheek.

"Hey, hey!" the younger laughed.

"Babe, you're attacking me with kisses."

Junkyu stopped, and looked into his lovers eyes, "I'm just so happy, honey."

-------------------------------------------------------