Late Nights

Junkyu and Doyoung were being lovey-dovey with eachother late in the night after their 1st anniversary celebration.

-------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, everynight was a lovey-dovey type night for the couple. But tonight was special for them...

It was their first anniversary since they began dating!

The lovers Junkyu and Doyoung, have been together for a year now. They spent their day happily with eachother.

They went to where they had their first date, an art museum. It was a nice trip down memory lane for the two, as they laughed at how nervous and worried they were back then. But now, they are so in love with eachother that they dont get nervous around eachother anymore.. except on certain occasions.

After their trip down memory lane at the art museum, they went to a nice cafe and sat there for some hours, talking about their past and even their futures with eachother too.

As their day was coming to an end, the two decided it was best to end the special day off at home, which is exactly what they did.

They arrived at their shared apartment, hand in hand. Doyoung opened the door and lead the elder to the couch.

"Shouldnt we change into something more comfortable, honey?" Junkyu asked.

Doyoung looked like something clicked in his mind when the elder said that, "Ah, ah!! Babe I forgot.. I got us matching onesies!" he said excitedly.

Junkyu chuckled at the excitement the younger had, "Show me~"

Doyoung lead the elder to their bedroom and pulled out the matching onesies from under the bed. "And.. here!" he held them up.

They were matching bunny onesies. "But im a koala.." the elder sulked jokingly as he saw the onesies.

"They didnt have a koala onesie.. I really looked everywhere!!" Doyoung wrapped the elder in a hug as an apology. "Next time, I promise!"

"Im only joking silly!" Junkyu smiled in the hug and kissed the youngers cheek softly.
"Lets get changed, hm?" he added.

So they got changed, they thought it would be best to surprise eachother to see how they looked! Doyoung changed in the bathroom, Junkyu changed in the bedroom.

Doyoung got changed quickly and knocked on the bedroom door, "Can I see how cute you look now?!" he said impatiently.

"Anddddddd, yes!" the elder posed cutely as the younger opened the door.

Doyoung covered his mouth at how cute his lover looked, "I.. I fell in love all over again.."

Junkyu chuckled and went over to the younger, "Honey, dont you look cute!" he paused and smiled, "I cant tell you and the onesie apart.."

Doyoung jokingly slapped the elders chest, smiling at the compliment while his cheeks turned a glossy pink tint.

Usually it was Doyoung who made Junkyu shy, but with the elder so close to him.. he felt his heartbeat increase rapidly.

Junkyu noticed the pink tint on his lover's cheeks and smiled in admiration, "Lets go spend our night downstairs, shall we?" he grabbed the youngers hand, Doyoung nodded in response.

They made their way downstairs and into the living room. Junkyu sat on the couch first, followed by Doyoung.

"I wanted to be the one you laid on!" Doyoung sulked.

"You were last time~ its my turn now!" the elder teased.

Junkyu laid back and opened his arms for the younger to lay on him. Doyoung crossed his arms jokingly and turned the opposite way.

"Honeyyyyyyy~ your kyu is sad.."

Doyoung immediately turned around and laid in the elders arms, "I don't want my love to be sad."

Junkyu smiled, and wrapped his arms around the youngers neck from behind.

The elder kissed the youngers head, keeping his lips on Doyoungs head while staring at his face from above.

"I love you, thank you for today Babe." he paused, Doyoung smiled and held his lovers hands that were around his neck.
"Happy anniversary."

Junkyu smiled softly, "Happy anniversary, my honey. I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------