Boyfriend Day

Its International Boyfriend Day, this is how Doyoung and Junkyu celebrate.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Babe, we're gonna be late!" yelled Junkyu.

He was waiting for his boyfriend, Doyoung to get dressed for their date for International Boyfriend Day.

"This kid." the elder mumbled to himself as he went to their shared bedroom to make sure he was okay.

He knocked, "Doyoungie, hurry!" a slight whining tone was in his voice.

Doyoung opened the door a little, "Wait a little longer, I need to look best for you today. Just 5 more minutes, love." he winked as he closed the door.

Junkyu was head over heels for the younger, that wink weakened his stomach. No matter how many times Doyoung has winked, flirted or anything like that, he would always find himself with hearts as eyes.

So Junkyu waited those 5 minutes, Doyoung kept his promise he came out right after 5 minutes was up.

"Im ready, Babe." the younger said while opening the door.

Junkyu gasped, his lover was stunning. The younger was wearing an all black suit.

(Like the photo below)

"Wow.." the eldered lowkey checked the younger out.

"Like what you see or something?" Doyoung raised his eyebrow.

Junkyu nodded and put his hands on the youngers waist, "You look gorgeous, I feel bad I didnt go all out like this.."

Junkyu was wearing a learher jacket with black skinny jeans.

(Like the photo below)

Doyoung shook his head, "You look great my love

Doyoung shook his head, "You look great my love. You're so handsome." he gently put his hand on the elders cheek and softly pressed his plump lips against his lovers.

"I love you."

Junkyus cheeks perked up, his dimples on full display as he fully wrapped his arms around the youngers fine waist.

"I love you too, honey."

Surprisingly neither of them realized they were both late for their dinner reservations that Junkyu was talking about. In fact they forgot about the reservations all together, but they instead went on a walk around the park.

Yes, all while Doyoung wore a suit and dress shoes.

The day was cool, a little brisk but overall a nice day for a walk. The sun was barely set yet, the sky was a pretty orange-pink color as the lovers walked through the park, hand in hand while murmuring sweet things to eachother.

One of those sweet things was a little conversation about their future together.

"Babe," the elder paused and cleared his throat,
"Do you think we'll be together for a long time?" he continued.

Doyoung gave a shocked expression in response to the elder while nodding.

"I like the sound of being with you forever though instead of just a long time." the younger implied.

Junkyu agreed, he felt silly for asking a question like that but he wanted to know. Theyve had similar discussions like this in the past. The elder found himself asking these questions only because theyre still very young. Yet neither of them have thought of spending their lives with anyone else other than eachother, thats how much love they have for one another.

By now, they uad both remembered their dinner reservations but it was already an hour too late so instead after their walk in the park, they picked up some quick fried chicken and ate it on the way home as they laughed and giggled at and with each.

They both got dressed up for no reason really, since the original plan was to go to a nice restaurant, that was the whole point of their outfits. Even when they arrived home they stayed in the same clothes.

Though Doyoung felt very hot so he took off his suit Jacket.

"Doyoungie, come here for a moment honey." the elder said while in the other room.

Doyoung obeyed and went into the living room where he found his lover sitting next to a big bouquet of flowers with a letter attached to the bottom.

Doyoungs jaw dropped to the floor that had ended up turning into a big bunny smile.

"Babe, what is this!! I told you to not get me anything!" the younger pouted.

Junkyu stood up and chuckled a little bit, he took his leather jacket off as he got closer to the younger and put his arms around Doyoungs fine waist yet again.

"Its just a little something for a very special man." the elder smiled.

Doyoung wrapped his arms around the elders neck and basically fell into his chest. "Youre the best boyfriend, thank you. I love you."

Junkyu took one of his arms and removed it from the youngers waist and began to rub Doyoungs back softly. "I love you more than youll ever know.. I really mean it."

Doyoungs face was buried into the elders chest, so in response he softly kissed Junkyus collar bone.

"Hey that tickles!"

The younger chuckled and took his head off of the elders chest. He looked at Junkyu with loving eyes.

As the elder was about to speak, Doyoung crashed his lips against the elders passionately, their lips were in perfect sync together.

At this point their heartbeats have increased rapidly, Doyoung was playing with the elders hair while Junkyus grip on the youngers waist tightened.

After a good 2ish minutes of their kiss, they broke apart to catch their breath.

"God I love you so much." the elder said while breathing heavily.

Doyoung laughed while he laid his head back onto Junkyus chest, "Happy Boyfriends day, I love you."

-------------------------------------------------------

Happt International Boyfriends Day! If you have a boyfriend, spend your day happily with him!