Lovesick

Doyoung is the Universities biggest heartthrob, yet the nicest one youll ever meet.
What happens when a lovesick guy like Junkyu falls for him?

‼️This is mostly in Junkyus POV by the way‼️

-------------------------------------------------------

"Jaehyuk, wait for me!" Junkyu shouted from behind as he ran to catch up with his friend.
"Whats going on today? Anything new?" Junkyu asked.

"No, not really. Same old same old, except Sahi and I are going to the beach later if you want to come with us!" Jaehyuk sounded pretty excited.

Junkyu nodded, "That would be so fu-"
Suddenly Junkyu was cut off when he collided with someone.
"Ah no.. Im so sorry, are you alright?" the unknown guy felt bad and started picking up Junkyus papers. He was wearing a varsity basketball jacket with the last name 'Kim' on the back and the number 7.

"Oh yeah.. Im okay, are you fine?"
The guy looked up and nodded, "I am! Here are your papers." He smiled slightly.

Junkyu was in awe. 'Who was this guy?' 'How is he so stunning?' were the questions being replayed in his mind.

Many students were looking at the scene as the schools biggest heartthrob was there, Kim Doyoung.

"I hope I didnt ruin your day." The guy bowed a full 90 degrees and walked away with his friends.

"Jaehyuk, who was that?" Junkyu quickly asked as he watched the guy walk away.

"Thats only Kim Doyoung, the biggest heartthrob at YGE University!" Jaehyuk was freaking out, "You talked to Kim Doyoung!"

Junkyus heartbeat was fast, "I think- I think I just fell in love.." he paused, "wait.. arent heartthrobs usually stuck up? He was so nice though.."

Jaehyuk shook his head no, "Doyoung isnt like that. Hes really sweet and a real gentleman actually. It sucks though because every relationship hes been in has been with people who use him as a way to brag, they never actually care for him."

"Thats really sad.. he deserves better." Junkyu stated.

"He hasnt been in a relationship for awhile now, he doesnt trust anyone enough anymore which is understandable." Jaehyuk knew a lot about Doyoung because theyre parents are close, they themselves were never close but his parents would always talk about Doyoung.

Junkyu nodded, "Hes really cute though, he seems like a nice guy.. Id like to get to know him," he paused and smiled then continued, "About the beach, ill go with you guys later!"

Jaehyuk smiled and patted Junkyus back, "Ill be at your dorm around 4! See you then, have a good day, Kyu!"
They parted ways and made their way to class.

Before you knew, the day was over.

Junkyu went to his dorm to get ready for the beach. He decided to wear black swim-shorts and a white swim shirt, that really showed his body proportions well.

He looked in the mirror, "My shoulders look so wide today, whats up with that?" he chuckled to himself as he heard a knock on his door. "Coming!" he went to the door and opened it,