Soft Pats

Soft Pats were a sign of the elders fondness for the younger

-------------------------------------------------------

The members were getting ready to do their greetings for an advertisement.

The members who sit in the front, sat down, while the members who usually stand up behind the members sitting stood behind them.

Most importantly, Junkyu stood behind Doyoung.

Hyunsuk checked to make sure everyone was in their positions, and nodded at the staff to start recording.

"Find your.. Treasure! Hello we are, Treasure!" the 10 boys said in unison.

As Junkyu was about to speak he put his hands on Doyoungs shoulders and started to softly pat him.

"Teume! Are you excited to see us in Seoul in December? We are so excited to see you!" said the elder.

"Yes, we will be meeting Teume in less than 2 months!" Jihoon continued.

In the corner of Jihoons eye, he caught the action of Junkyu patting Doyoungs shoulders vigorously and chuckled under his breath.

"Ticket sales are opening in just a few days so look forward to it!" Doyoung said.

"We'll so you soon~" Jaehyuk continued.

"Bye!" everyone said in unison again while waving.

The cameras stopped recording and most of the members left and scattered across the practice room.

Doyoung looked up at Junkyu who was still patting his shoulders, "Hyung?"

"Hm?" the elder looked down at the younger, still softly patting his shoulders.

"Are you anxious? Youve been patting my shoulders since the recording.."

The elder shook his head as he stopped patting Doyoungs shoulder, "Im okay, Doyoungie!"

He wasn't actually anxious, he just enjoyed being more affectionate with the younger lately.

The day continued for them, just like any normal day though.

A week went by, the younger noticed that at any chance, Junkyu would softly pat his shoulders, head or back. The younger couldnt say that he didnt like it, because he did but it was just unusual for Junkyu to be like that towards him so suddenly.

So Doyoung decided to ask the elder what was going on. Doing so he patted Junkyus back, the elder turned around and smiled at him.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?"

Junkyus smile turned into a more worried expression, his eyes were wide and his nostrils were flaring a little but he nodded.

"Why have you been so touchy with me lately?"

Junkyu chuckled a little as he put his head down, "Ah..."

The younger took his chance, he took his hand, placing his pointer and index finger below the elders chin that was down. He gently lifted the elders chin up to face him. Junkyu was still looking down despite his face being directly across from the youngers.

"Do those soft pats mean something to you?" asked the elder.

The question threw off Doyoung, but he answered truthfully, "Well, yes. To me, theyre your sign of letting me know you are fond of me.. am I wrong?"

The answer shocked the elder so much that he made direct eye contact with Doyoung. He was never not amazed by the youngers confidence but this time he was in the craziest state of shock.

"Am I wrong?" the younger asked again.

"No, youre actually spot on... How did you catch on that quick?"

Doyoung chuckled, "The way you looked at me.. didnt say you were doing it out of friendship. I know you better than you think, love."

Junkyu felt like he could just melt right then and there. It didnt help that Doyoungs fingers were still below the elders chin, basically forcing them to make eye contact.

"Well you dont need to panic, because im fond of you too." the younger reassured him.

-------------------------------------------------------