In the Crowd

To Doyoung, Junkyu is his dream guy.. But to Junkyu, Doyoung is just another one in the crowd.. or is he?

-------------------------------------------------------

Kim Doyoung, 19, an average University student, who is polite, caring, witty, alluring and intelligent.

Kim Junkyu, 22, captain of the Universities Baseball Team, who is passionate, brave, charming, determined and genuine.

They're on two opposite sides of the spectrum, Doyoung is a quiet student who focuses on his studies, while Junkyu is the captain of the Baseball Team who doesnt care much for studies... that is until something happened.

They knew of eachother, but never talked or had time to talk. So, you may be wondering, how did the two of them even actually cross paths...?

"And, Doyoung and Junkyu are the final pair!" the teacher exclaimed.

The two looked at eachother from across the room, Doyoung was nervous as he has never talked to anyone on Junkyus level. He didnt know what to expect.. was he gonna be rude, or a complete asshole?

Thankfully he was wrong, the jock was actually kind, which surprised him.

Doyoung made his way to Junkyus desk and sat down, his hands were sweaty out of nervousness and his heart was racing due to the new person he had to talk to.

"Hi," the elder said, "Kim Junkyu." he held his hand out.

Doyoung looked at him with a nervous expression, but shook his hand anyway.

"I know, I look intimidating. I promise im really not. Just give me a chance to get to know you through this project, okay?" Junkyu said and smiled a little. The younger noticed he had dimples, and found them to be cute.

Doyoung nodded, "Okay, hyung. Im Doyoung by the way."

Junkyu nodded and smiled, "Im not good at chemistry, its actually my weakness.." he admitted.

"Im the best at chemistry, be thankful you have me then." Doyoung said calmly.

Junkyu chuckled at the youngers confidence, "The best? I guess I was lucky then."

The two talked, discussed their project mostly.. Through talking about the project, Doyoung became more talkative and was able to help explain everything to Junkyu. They even agreed to meet at Doyoungs dorm the following day to begin the actual work for the project.

After class, they parted ways and went to their friends, Junkyu went to find his Baseball buddies Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Asahi, Jaehyuk, Junghwan & Haruto. While Doyoung found his small friend group of Yoshi and Jeongwoo.

The day went smoothly, but the two of them ended up catching themselves thinking of one another.

Even while Junkyu was at Practice that night, he couldnt stop thinking of the cute boy he met during chemistry.

Thankfully, the next day rolled around fast. It was a Saturday, so Junkyu was meant to be at Doyoungs dorm by 6pm.

By 5:50pm, Doyoung heard a knock on his door. He didnt expect the elder to be even the slightest bit early, but he was. He opened the door, Junkyu had just gotten back from practice again in the morning so he was in his uniform.