Lux_Angeli

The Bootcamp Mentors are proud to present a spotlight interview with Lux_Angeli author of Last Of Her Kind. Check out this writer's work and give them a shout out in the comments.

BCM: How did you discover the Bootcamp Mentors and what have you found most valuable about this Wattpad community program?

Lux_Angeli: I discovered Bootcamp Mentors by being on Wattpad and an ad popped up. What I found most valuable about the program is the ability to talk deep with the mentors, and being able to learn things that will help in the future.

BCM: What prompted you to start writing on Wattpad and what do you like most about the platform as a writer?

Lux_Angeli: What prompted me to start writing on Wattpad is just wanting to share my story with the rest of the world. The platform is super simple to use and super easy to connect with other writers.

BCM: What motivated you to write the story you're submitting to the 2023 Wattys?

Lux_Angeli: What motivated me to write this story was the fact that for all of 2022 I was out of work due to an injury, and my mental health was struggling. So, I just started writing.

BCM:. If you had to describe your story in three words, what would they be? 

Lux_Angeli: If I had to describe my story in three words, it would be: trauma, love, anger.

BCM: Tell us one thing about your writing process that has helped you the most.

Lux_Angeli: One thing about my writing process that has helped me most is listening to cinematic music. It helps bring my mind to a fantasy-like place

BCM: Share two Wattpad story recommendations.

Lux_Angeli: Two Wattpad story recommendations I have are Happy Place by lovebabes7 and Healing Ivan by suckerforfictions 

Thank you, Lux_Angeli. We wish you all the best in your writing endeavors.

More BCM spotlight interviews are on the way!