Chapter 5

I sighed and headed to the plane while most of the players’ crash in their girlfriends’ lips. Others are just saying goodbye to their families and because I have nobody in here I just go to the gates.
“Wait! Sinjorita Brighton!” I hear someone shouting and roll my eyes. Again Sinjorita…
I turn around and see a middle age man coming to me with also white training suit like me. I frown confused and he stops in front of me.
“I’m Xavier. Team’s doctor.” He says with wide smile on his face.
“Oh. Nice to meet you. I’m Navishaa.” I say and give him my hand that he would shake it but he takes it and kisses.
I blush and blink for few times. Okay… that was unexpected.
He looks at my eyes and then laughs.
“It’s natural thing in England.” He explains me quickly and throws his arms in the air like a criminal. I just poorly smile.
“Maybe…Just you don’t threat me like the whole team does.” I say and turn around and start walking with Xavier to the gate.
“They are stars and their pride is a bit hurt right now but don’t worry, they will get over it soon.” He tries to cheer me up and in fact he succeeded. I smile and he takes the luggage from my hands and carries it for me. I’m glad that it will be someone to talk with.

>>>>Louis< <<<

“I will miss you.” Says Jessica and I kiss her again. Yeah, we’re not fighting anymore. This morning I came to her room and apologized and she immediately jumped on me from happiness. I knew that she wouldn’t last without me long.
I look over my shoulder and see people already going to a gate of my flight and I kissed her for the last time.
“Think about me all the time.” I say and smile.
“Okay. Promise not to be harsh with her.” She says and touches my nose and I roll my eyes. Did she have to remind me about my new coach? Ugh… I hate hearing about this humiliation…
“Bye.” I said and walked off in the other direction
-----------------------------------

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

Two hours has passed and two hours are left. Oh my God… I will die in this chair no matter that it’s very comfortable but I don’t already feel half of my body because of the sitting. The view trough the window is not interesting either because there are only clouds. I sigh and look at Xavier who is sitting next to me. He’s reading a paper and I look at the first page’s headline.
A woman? Is that a joke?
I just laugh nervously and Xavier looks at me confused. Than he looks at his newspaper and understands everything.
“Oh… Sorry, I didn’t want you to see this.” He says but I just shake my head.
“Nevermind. I already live with the idea that I’m one of the most hated people in England.” I say and look down at my fingers. Than I look trough the window and remain looking at clouds.

>>>>Louis< <<<

“Are we going to sit and let them laugh at us?” I talk nervously with Zayn “We need to do something.” I said fired up and glared at Her. She’s sitting and calmly looking trough the window. Probably she’s laughing in her minds even now when the whole team and country are concerned about their performance in the league. This thing is really ridiculous.
“Like what?” says Zayn not so enthusiastic like I’m talking but who cares. It’s important that he’s in my side. Of course he is.
“I don’t know…something that she would quit this job by herself. Ignore her, make her nervous or something like that.” I say thinking about a possible plan.
-----------------------------------------

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

Finally the flight is over! I have already taken my luggage and slowly walk to the main door. A bus is waiting for us outside and he will bring us to the hotel in which we will be living. I look at my team’s members going the same direction like I do and sigh once again. I really regret the idea that I accepted this contract. Suddenly I feel a hard hit on my shoulder and because of it I release my luggage which falls on the ground. I frown and look at the one who doesn’t watch where he’s going and it’s with white training suit and from the back I think it’s Louis Tomlinson. I raise my eyebrows and look at him. Please don’t tell me that we’re going back to high school where the shining stars ignore little unimportant persons…

“Was that on purpose?” I hear Xavier, the team’s doctor, saying and turn to him. I shake my head.
“Nah… I don’t think that they can be so immature.” I lie and shake my head. I already bend to take my stuff but Xavier does that first. I could get used to this.
“I hope that.” He says and I just smile to him.
-------------------------------------------------------

I got up from the bed and went to the mirror. I fixed my pony tail  and then went and move into sneakers. I take my bag and went out of my room. It’s time for my first training. Oh my… I’m so waiting for that…
I went to the first floor and then trough the main door walk outside. 5 minutes left and still nobody in here. Well maybe they will be fashionably late. It’s them after all…
I sighed and sat on the bench and wait for them and the bus which have to bring us to the stadium.
Here comes Xavier and sits next to me. As always he’s with smile playing on his face and that makes me to smile too. I like to be around him.
“Where’s everybody?” he asks confused and looks at his watch.
I just shrug my shoulders and sighed
“Probably looking at the mirror.” I say and he just chuckles.
“Well, there’s still a few minutes left.” He tries to cheer me up but that doesn’t help a lot.

Finally I see men with white training suits coming out of the hotel and it’s only Carles, Henry and two others. I raise my eyebrows looking at them.
“Where are others?” I ask a bit nervously and Carles at first looks down but then looks at me.
“They went to the city.” He says carefully and I just laugh nervously.
“Well then the training will be with 3 people.” I say trying to hide that they really made me nervous. I crossed my arms on my chest and try to avoid their and also Xavier’s looks.
-------------------------------------------------

>>>>Louis< <<<

I came back to my room in which I’m living together with Zayn. For the first time I’m not regretting the idea that I ditched a training. Who knows if the training even were because only Carles,  Henry and Xavi decided to go there. I wish I had seen the face of Her when she saw how many players came. It should have been priceless. I throw my small bag on the bed and go out of the room. I have to know about the training. I enter Carles’s room and find Carles sleeping on the sofa with feet on the table and TV turned on. I look at him and laugh. I threw a pillow to him and he suddenly jumps off the sofa.
“Huh?” he says scared and I start laughing. Gerard comes into the room and does the same.
“What’s wrong? Baby wants to sleep more?” I ask and laugh harder.
“Leave me alone.” He says and comes back to the sofa.
“Come on, Carles. It’s only 9pm.” I say and he looks at me “What’s wrong with you?” I come to him and shake a bit and Gerard laughs again.
“I’m tired.”  tries to shoo me away with his arm.
“From what?” I laugh again.
“I don’t know…maybe training.” He says a bit angrily and glares at me.
I frown and chuckle.
“How was it?” asks Gerard and I look at Carles waiting for an answer and sit on the sofa.
“Hard.” Says Carles and sighs “I can't feel my legs.”
I frown again just this time it’s not so funny.
“At 10pm there will be a meeting in the hall and I think that you should come.” He says and closes his eyes again “Now I want to take a nap.” He says and I stand up from the sofa.
“Should we go?” I ask Gerard and he shrugs his shoulders “I don’t want to show her that I’m ready to listen to her.”
“Me either but what if it’s really important.” Says he a bit worried and I look at him and laugh.
“What can be important with her?” I ask loudly and feel a pillow hitting into my head. I turn to Carles and find him glaring at me and I throw the pillow back to him chuckling.
“Sorry.” I say.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

I log into my facebook program to see what is new in my city. And suddenly after maybe few seconds from my log in a window with chat from Maria jumps on my screen.
What was that?!!! It’s written
What was what? I typed back.

I come back from my training yesterday’s evening and I turn on the TV and on the channel in which I saw a England’s national football team’s conference discussing about their new coach and you’re sitting into its place. So what the hell was that?!
But why you didn’t tell me?
And I explained every detail to her...
It’s already almost 10 pm and I headed to the hall. When I enter it I stop surprised. I think that the whole team is sitting here.

“What? Bars are closed already?” I ask but they don’t say anything and I just sigh and sit on the chair in front of all of them.
“So I think we can start already.” I said in cold voice and look at my watch. Few minutes are left but it’s not important because everybody is here “First of all, I hope you had a great walk today.” I say and make a fake smile. I won’t show that I’m angry that they are trying to make a fool of me. I will show my indifference “But just so you know, you like the fact that I’m your coach or not, you have to listen to me. Because we’re here not to become a good friends or strengthen our relationship. No, we’re here to bring back to England the trophy, right? So I think we need to collaborate. But probably it will be very hard so I will just use the power which I had. From now on, those who won’t go to trainings could only dream about playing in starting eleven or playing at all. And if… if the number of players in the training will be three or four then we will book flight tickets back to England and we will bring not the trophy but shame. So it’s only your choice.” I say and look with my cold look at their faces which seems to be not so cool like it were on the flight or when they came here.

“Another thing which I want to say that if you decide to attend trainings then tomorrow it will be at the same time as it was today. Have a good time.” I say stand up and go out of the hall. I don’t care if they wanted to ask me something because if they can ignore me I can ignore them as well.

Geez… I never thought I will be such a bad coach…