Chapter 32

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I put the opened luggage on my bed and throw all clothes from the wardrobe on the bed also. It’s already time for packing because the flight is after about three and a half hours. I turned on the TV that I could watch it during my actions with my stuff. There’s showing a review of yesterday’s match. I still can’t forget it and probably I won’t forget it ever again because a moment like that can’t fade away so simply.

I looked at the trophy standing on the table and smile. We did it… We really did. My heart is still shivering from yesterday when I took it in my hands and raised in front of all people and fans.

“Navishaa Marie…” I heared my name on the TV and turned to it “…were surprising us from the beginning. We all saw that neither fans nor team liked her.” Says the presenter and the video from my first conference when we were in the Spain, is showing. I looked at them all sitting in there and looking at me with so much hatred in their eyes. But how easily everything can change, right? Once I’m shouting angry at Louis with full heart of hatred and next he’s already kissing me and I can’t do anything about just like it.

I sighed and sat on the bed’s edge and kept looking at the TV.

“But the young and ambitious women didn’t give up.” Says the presenter came back to the studio “She fought for her pride and for the team. Well, first match wasn’t so successfully. They lost to Swiss 0-1. But they managed to stand on their feet, not like Italy or France. England won against Portugal no matter how much drama was between Navishaa and Cristiano or her and Louis but they also managed to win against Paraguay too. The semi final was coming closer and closer. People’s hatred to Navishaa turned into love and admiration. Team is getting along way better too. They won against Germany and came to the final where they met Netherlands. England shown to the world that they are better team than the others and she shown that she’s better coach than half of the men in the world.” He finished and I just poorly smiled and turned off the TV.

I zipped up the luggage and looked through out the room if I haven’t left anything.
-----------------------------------------------
“Ready?” asks Xavier when he comes in my room and I nodded.

I took the luggage from my bed and put it on the ground that I could drag it together with me. I took the cup in my hands, put the bag on my shoulder and got out of this room for the last time. I looked over my shoulder and sadly smiled.

“Let’s go.” Says Xavier and I got out of the room and locked it.
“Navishaa.” I heared Ronaldo’s voice and rolled my eyes... What does he want now?
“Ugh…” I said and looked at Xavier.
“Do you want me to handle this?” he asks like a security guard and I giggled and shook my head.
“I will let him to annoy me for the last time.” I said and looked at Ronaldo coming to us.
“I will wait for you in the lobby.” Says Xavier and I nodded softly.
He goes away and Ronaldo comes to me and I just looked at him blankly.

“What do you want?” I ask a bit nervously.
“Stay here for me like I did.” He begs me and I frown confused “We could spend some time here together without any football, without your team and without Louis.” He says and I made a fake smile to him.

“Aw, you really want that?” I asked with a soft tone and he nods and makes a small smile.
“But I don’t.” I say this time totally different and a smile also disappears like my soft tone “Listen, Cristiano, I don’t know how to explain to you anymore. Leave. Me. Alone.”

>>>>Louis< <<<
I put my baggage into the bus and got to Gerard waiting for me.
“Let’s go inside. It’s too hot in here.” He says and I nodded. Yeah, today is really hot!
We entered the lobby and find Xavier sitting on one of the armchairs with his baggage. We got and sat next to him.
“What are you doing here?” I asked.
“Waiting for Navishaa.” He responds and looked at his watch “Ronaldo stopped her when we came out of her room.” He says and sighs.

“Ronaldo stopped her? What does he want?” I asked nervously and my face becomes red from anger.

“Probably he’s asking her to respond to his love.” Says Xavier and laughs. He looks at me and then smiles wryly “And you look like really jealous.” He says and I turned my face from him.

“Good joke.” I say awkwardly and let out a fake chuckle.
I turned nervously to Gerard and see that he’s chuckling too.
“Ah, here she is.” Says Xavier and I looked up and see her coming downstairs with her big luggage.
“Go and help her.” I whispered to Gerard a bit nervously.
“Why you don’t go?” he asks confused.

“Because we’re in public and everybody will think that I help her because I love her.” I whispered to him angrily this time because she has to drag that heavy luggage by herself while we’re arguing here.
He goes to her and takes the luggage from her. She smiles to him so beautifully… I will take that as a smile for me because I suggested that idea.

“Where’s Ronaldo?” asks Xavier and she looks at me secretly and quickly turns her look away and her cheeks immediately colors in pink and I smiled.
“I left him standing and realizing what does three words ‘Leave me alone’ mean.” She says and sighs as we all got to the bus.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

We’re already flying to the England and with every second we’re closer. We’re sitting in the first class where you can get everything what you want and guys of course don’t miss this opportunity. They are singing, shouting, laughing, drinking champagne… they are celebrating and I totally understand them. You don’t become champions of the world every day.

I looked at them and smile rises on my face. Suddenly Zayn comes to me, takes my hand and stands me up. He drags me to them.

“Miss coach, you deserve to celebrate with us.” He says with his chin raised up and he’s filling me a glass of champagne.
“Oh no, I don’t want it.” I said and shook my head smiling.

“We don’t take no as an answer. You need to celebrate this.” He says acting strictly and I just laughed and took the glass from his hands. He’s unbelievable. I sip some champagne and suddenly Zayn takes my hand again and moves me closer to him. He puts his one hand on my back and with other is holding my hand without a glass.

“What are you doing?” I asked giggling.
“Dancing with my coach.” He responds simply and starts moving and I just laughed.
---------------------------------------------------

The plane is finally landing and I looked through the window. After we stopped I can see a lot of people standing behind line of police officers and waving England's flags and holding a lot of posters. I took a deep breath and stood up from my seat.

“Charles.” I called the team’s captain and he turns to me curiously. I handled him the trophy and smiled.

“It’s your duty.” I said softly and he smiles and takes it in his hands.
“Thank you.” He says. He goes out of the plane and I heared the people screaming outside. I let whole team get out of the plane before me and then got out by myself. The England sun hits my face and I got downstairs where I meet Santiago and Andres standing with Mr. Angel Maria Villar. They greet me with wide and proud smile on their faces.

“You did an amazing job, Sinjorita.” Says my boss and shakes my hand.
“Thank you. I’m really glad that I did what you all expected me to do.” I said with a bit shaking voice because I still can’t believe.
“You’re already in our hall of fame.” He responds and I just laughed awkwardly… Woah…
“The bus outside is already waiting for you. He will drive you through the main street of England that fans could greet you properly.” Says Santiago and I just nod.

I finally passed through them and got further.
”Navishaa!” I heared my name from that huge bunch of people and I smiled, turned to them and waved happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Whole team plus me and Xavier and my assistant are standing on the roof of the bus which is slowly driving in the streets. Music is playing loudly, guys are partying happy and champagne and many other drinks are spilling from the glass and everybody is happy. Thousands of people are in here and follows the bus that they could be with their team.

I ran with my look through the guys once again and my look catches Louis's. I smiled and blushed lightly and he responds to me also smiling. Suddenly he comes to me.
“Why are you not celebrating?” he asks and takes the bottle of champagne from Will and gives it to me.

“I’m good and without it. It’s really a good entertainment to watch all of you.” I said and giggled and he looks at me a bit confused. I sighed and showed him “There is Charles dancing with a glass of alcoholic cocktail, there’s Zayn holding a microphone and talking some nonsense and there is Gerard and Will hitting each other with long balloons.” I said to him and he laughs.

“Anyway, do something. Don’t stand here all alone.” He says to me and I just shrugged my shoulders and sigh.

“Navishaa!” I heared my name and I looked around to see who is it and Will runs to me and grabs my hand “Come here.” He says and drags me to the edge of the bus and shows me to people.

“What?” I ask confused and looked at him.
“Relax.” He says and starts dancing and moving my arms and I just glared at him and then laughed “You need to feel the spirit of celebration.” He says totally into music. In a minute he releases my arms and starts dancing by his own and I just laughed.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I looked at her and finished the glass of champagne.
“Go to her.” Says Gerard behind me and pushes me forward and I almost hit Navishaa
“Hey again.” I said and scratched my head a bit unbalanced.
“Hi.” She says and giggles so cute “Probably Will is a better partner to himself than I am.” She says and laughs.

“Can’t be.” I said and shook my head and she looks at me with narrowed eyes.
“You don’t believe me?” she asks mischievously and I shook my head.
“Then I will prove it to you.” She says and takes my hands and starts dancing.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

We’re on the stage in the England  and Zayn is with a microphone talking to the audience. He’s like an announcer or something like that. And I can say people love him talking no matter that his talks are a bit far from normal people talks.

I just laughed.

“Let’s sing!” says Zayn and starts singing a song and in a second everybody sings with him except me, because I don’t know this song so I just keep standing a bit awkwardly.

I kept standing and trying to be an exception so I tried to move along with the music. I bet I really don’t look very smart… When everybody finishes I sighed in a relief because I won’t need to show me as a fool.

“Now…” says Zayn “…a word is given to Mr. Angel Maria Villar.” He says and I looked confused at my boss coming to the scene. I didn’t know that he’s here. He takes the microphone from Zayn and turns to the spectators.

“Hello.” He says and many ovations appear from people. I just smiled “I bet that we all are really proud of our national football team.” He says and more ovations appear “Now we can easily call ourselves strongest in the World at least for now. And we want to honor those who reached this.” He says and someone brings a quite big box into the stage. He puts it on the ground and goes away.

“First of all…” says Mr. Villar and takes something from the box “…I want to thank to person who made this whole journey to South Africa more interesting. This person didn’t give up although it was hard from the begging. But this person’s ambitions and loyalty to the job were more important than any difficulties. I want to invite here, Miss Navishaa Marie!” he says and I frowned confused and then laughed a bit nervously. I don’t really want to go there.

Someone softly pushes me from behind and I took a deep breath and got to my boss.

“Thank you for everything what you’ve done.” He says and shakes my hand and handles me a golden statue “Our contract is already over… but you will always stay in our hearts as a woman who rewrote the history twice.” He says and smiles and I blushed like hell “From now on… you’re again Navishaa Marie – a coach of kid’s teams in your country.” He says and I heared a lot of ovations and claps and shouts and much more from the fans side.

I already want to turn around and go to my place when suddenly Louis comes in the front and softly grabs my arm. He asks for a microphone from not my boss anymore....
“Audience, I want to ask you something.” He says and people start screaming again while I keep looking at Louis confused.

>>>>Louis< <<<
“Is Miss Navishaa Marie my coach anymore?!” I shouted and looked at Navishaa and she keeps looking at me a bit scared and really confused.

“No!” shouts the fans.
“What?!” I wanted them to say it louder.
“NO!” they screamed louder and I smiled and turned to her... I crashed my lips into her lips. People started screaming a lot louder.

I softly put my hand on her face and enjoyed this amazing moment. She shivered a bit but she’s responding to my kiss and that makes everything more amazing…
Finally I have no need to be afraid of showing my feelings in public.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I’m in my hotel room putting some things into my luggage. Tomorrow I’m coming home and this sweet hell will finally be over.

I sighed.
It’s a bit sad to leave everybody because in that month I started to like them, I probably can even say that now we’re friends.
Now they are still celebrating but I came back to my room because it’s really sad to look at them for the last time…
Suddenly I heared a knock on my room and I got to it confused. Who could it be at this late?

I opened the door and find Louis
“Can I come in?” he asks and I nodded and let him in.
I closed the door and turned to him. I kept looking and I remembered every moment with him, our kisses and I frowned sadly and I got to him and hugged him strongly.
In a second I felt his strong arms wrapping around my body and he puts his chin on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and tried not to cry. I don’t want to leave him.
I felt his lips on my neck and I quickly withdrew myself from him and looked painfully at the man which I can now probably call my love.
“Let’s not make everything more painful.” I said sadly and he looks at me confused.
“What do you mean?” he asks.
“I mean that… nothing will go out of this relationship. I don’t want to leave my country where is my home with my mom, where’s my boys’ and girls’ teams. And you really won’t leave this club because it would be nonsense.” I said painfully and sat on the sofa.
“But…” he wants to say but I shook my head and interrupted him “Better go, Louis.” I said and covered my face with my hands.

>>>>Louis< <<<
No, I won’t go out.
If it’s our last night together I want to spend it with her.
I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her and laid her on my chest. I kissed her head and felt how she gives up and wraps her one arm around my waist and presses to me strongly.