Chapter 20

I’m laying on the sofa and running trough the channels. I don’t remember when the last time I watched TV was. I stop on one channel because there is showing a review of Paraguay’s match with Japan. The match has ended and the view comes back to the studio where are sitting three men. Two of them about 30 years old and the last one a bit older I think.
“It was quite interesting match, I can say. Neither Paraguay nor Japan wanted to give up and that really entertained spectators.” Says the oldest and others agree to him.
“Now Paraguy in quarter final will meet England.” Says the one with dark hair and looks to others.
"Oh… that will be tough one.” Says the other and chuckles.
“Of course it will be… England is showing quite good football recently. Maybe their wins are not so impressive as Germany’s or Brazil’s but I’m sure Paraguy will have to fight hard.” Says again the oldest.
“If we’re talking about the coach… what do you think about him. Sorry…her. I’m still trying to get used to this.” Says one of them and I just roll my eyes. Of course… let’s not forget that I’m a woman. Ugh…
“Like we said in earlier shows… it’s still strange that a woman is in here. Nobody has even a doctor as a woman… and here England comes with a coach. It’s shocking and maybe…I say maybe we can say that’s it is a new way of advertisement or something like that but we can’t close our eyes and not see that this woman shows really impressive results.” Says the dark haired guy.
“You’re right, John. Let’s look at the England's playing style. They’re attacking and creating a lot of chances just they lack a bit in realization but without this everything is good.” Says the oldest.
“Yes…” says the other “…but we shouldn’t forget the drama which she caused also.”
“That’s true, Andrew.” Says John and my photo appears in the screen.
“There she is.” Says John’s voice I think “Then the article with her accused of kissing with Tomlinson came out.” He says and the photo of Louis appears next to mine “Yes… but the article was ordered by another team’s player – Vince.” Says another voice and his photo appears under ours “Who didn’t play at that match. To say the truth the only match in which he played was yesterday against Portugal.”
“And don’t forget Cristiano Ronaldo.” He says and Ronaldo’s photo also appears in the left corner and I just sigh “There was something between him and Miss Brighton but I don’t really think it was sincere… but what can we know. “
The view comes back to the studio.
“What can we know is that I don’t think that they will never go to a restaurant together.” Says Andrew.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I’m lying in the bed and looking at the ceiling. All the yesterday’s evening and today’s morning since now I have been thinking why Navishaa told that we’re the same as Ronaldo. Who could hurt her like that? Can it really be me? Does that kiss really hurt her so much?
But I wasn’t rough with her… all the time I was acting softly. Right?
Ugh…still nothing comes to my minds.
Suddenly I feel pillow’s hit to my face and I looked at Zayn. I know it was his job.
“What are you thinking about?” he asks and I just let out a sad sigh “Jessica or Navishaa?” he asks again knowing that it’s because of a woman.
“Navishaa.” I say nervously and squeeze the pillow between my hands. I roll on my side and look at Zayn
“What now is bothering you?” he asks and sighs also.
“Remember when I told you yesterday that Ronaldo came to her after the match?” I asked and he nods. Of course he remembers because all the team already knows “So…” I keep telling further “…after everything she told me that our team is no better than him.” I say nervously “And now I’m thinking who can behave with her like that from our team.” I say and look at him asking for help. He’s smart. He can help.
Zayn looks at me and shrugs his shoulders.
”Maybe she had in her mind not the slaps or hits… Maybe she said that in overall.” He wonders but I just sigh nervously and hug the pillow.
“I don’t know… I have a bad feeling about this…” I say frowned and sigh.
------------------------------------------------
I’m sitting in the room all alone and I'm going to call Jessica It’s enough to think about Navishaa! Now I will call my girlfriend, share with her my happiness and not think about my coach.
“Hello?” she picks up.
“Hey, honey.” I say softly.
“Oh… Hi, Louis.” She says somehow strange
“Something is wrong?” I ask.
“What? No. I’m glad that you called me.” She says but I don’t believe her words for some strange reason.
“How are you doing?” I ask trying to show that I believed her.
“Good. I was in the city today with my sister and her kids. They are so lovely and were so happy to see me.” She says this time happier and I smile.
“That’s great. You didn’t see your sister for a while.” I say.
“Yeah. It was priceless moment for me and her…” she says and sighs “...Anyway, how you’re doing?”
“Good.” I say excited “Did you see yesterday’s match? We’re going further.”
“I saw it.” She says but way not as happy as I am “You all were really happy.” That part she says sadly and I frown.
“Of course we were.” I say a bit nervously.
“Your coach was really happy too. Especially when you all hugged her.” She says and now I realize the problem and sigh.
“Jessica…” I said
“No, Louis… I understand. You’re happy that you need to share your happiness with others.” She says and I put a palm on my forehead.
“Everybody is really thankful to her that she helped us to enter the quarter final and that’s it.” I explained to her.
“But I thought that all of your team hates her.” She says and I frown more.
“That was at the start. But now everything changed.”
“And I bet that everything was after the kiss.” She says and I laughed
“Listen, Jessica…” I say a bit angrily “If you forgave me then why you had to stick this out. I said that I’m really sorry about this and I don’t think you should remind me that all the time we talk.”
She sighed
“You’re right.” She says “I’m sorry.”
“Nevermind…” I said in mono voice “Anyway, I have to go. Zayn is calling me.” I lied to her and said goodbye. I hung up the phone and put it on the table.
Now she really ruined my day…
----------------------------------------------------
I just came back to my room with Zayn, We were in the city together with the others as well. I sat on my bed and feel something in my pocket. I took it out and it’s Gerard's cell phone.
“He probably forgot it.” I say and stand up “I will bring it to him.” I said to Zayn and got out of my room and in the corridor I run into somewhere rushing Xavier. He looks at me and immediately stops.
“Good that I met somebody from the team.” He says in a rush and I just keep looking at him confused. He takes out something from this bag and gives to me it. It’s a paper of something.
“Could you bring this to Navishaa? Please. I need to hurry.” He says and I just quickly nod.
“Thanks.” He says and rushes forward and I just lead him with my look. What now?
Oh yeah… bring papers to her. I put the phone in my back pocket and got to her room
I see that the lights are turned on and I knock on the door. I bet she won’t be happy to see me but I have to do what Xavier had asked. She doesn’t answer. I knocked again but still the same and I sigh nervously. Should I be the bad guy once again? Ugh…
I moved down the door knob and silently got in the room.
“Navishaa?” I said not very loudly and got deeper into the room. And I find her sleeping on the sofa with journal on her chest and pen between her fingers. I smile because she looks so adorable. I put the paper which Xavier gave me on the table and got closer to her. I smile wider and keep looking at her. I probably could look at her all night long. She’s got such a beautiful skin and such attractive lips. Now I’m not surprised that I kissed her…

STOP LOUIS! I shook my head and sighed nervously. I should go out of the room. I already turned around but looked at her one more time. I can’t leave her like this. I took the journal from her and look what she was reading. I find Ronaldo’s photo with drawn Italian mustaches on his face.Also a bolt is hitting his head. I chuckle and took a pen from her hand. I put them on the table and then came back to her. I carefully took her in my arms and moved her head on my chest that it won’t fall. I took her together with a blanket although the blanket is still a bit fallen on the ground. But it shouldn’t cause any troubles. I slowly carried her to the bed and when the last step is left I accidentally slip on the blanket and lost my balance. Navishaa falls on the bed and I fell on her.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I fell a hit and quickly opened my eyes scared and I find Louis laying on me. I meet his baby blue eyes and feel a bit unbalanced and dizzy. I felll like I was hypnotized. But then I realize that he’s lying on me and… I screamed and slapped him to the cheek. I pushed him off and looked at him scared.
“Navishaa it’s…” he wants to say but I am the first.
“Out!” I yelled nervously and grabbed the blanket. “Out you pervert!” I shouted scared and he stands up and goes out of the room.
I covered my mouth with my palm. Oh my God… in what kind of hell I am?