Chapter 30

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I turned on the TV and the morning news is on the air.

“And now…” says the reporter “…news from South Africa where the atmosphere is hot not only in the football field.” he says and I watched curiously.

The studio changes into Ronaldo’s face and a lot of reporters standing around him and I raised my eyebrows.

“How do you feel after being dumped in the restaurant?” asks one of the reporters and I laughed because Ronaldo’s face drops his famous smile.

“I wasn’t dumped. Navishaa only told me that she doesn’t think that something could grow between us… But I’m ready to show her that she’s wrong. I won’t give up.” He says and I rolled my eyes.
”Good luck with that.” I said nervously and sighed.
“What about Louis Tomlinson? He’s showing her some feelings too.” Says the reporter and my curiosity grows again.
“I can’t see any efforts from him so I’m not afraid of him. He is not better than me.” He says self confident
“Believe me, he is.” I said loudly again

>>>>Louis< <<<
A smirk jumps on my face watching Ronaldo’s speech on the TV.
“Silly.” I said and laughed.
“I would love to see his face when he knows that you and Navishaa are almost a couple.” Says Zayn and I looked at him scared.

“But he can’t know now.” I warned him and Zayn looks at me sadly and nods.
“Okay.” He says and sighs.
“Good.” I said
“Have you talked with Jessica yet?” asks Gerard and I sighed.

“After she hung up the phone not even listening to me? No.” I answered
“But you know you need to talk with her.” Says Zayn and I nodded.
“I know…” I said nervous “I will do that when we will come back.”
“How do you think she will react?” asks Gerard and I shruged my shoulders.
“Well… she already all the time was thinking that is something going between me and Navishaa…” I said and Zayn interrupts me.
“And it was.” He says and I just glared at him and then turned my look away.
“So maybe she won’t react so bad…” I tried to imagine and hope that I’m right.
“I won’t be so sure.” Says Gerard and I looked at him confused “You won’t understand women ever…” he says and we all laughed.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I locked my room’s door and put the key into the pocket. I decided to go for a walk and try to think the best tactic for tomorrow. I put the earphones in my ears and already want to let the music on when I hear a sweet ‘hi’ and raise my look from my music player. I saw Louis and Charles walking in front of me.

“Hey.” I responded to them and looked at Louis and smiled. He smiles at me back and I blushed and turned my look away. I passed by them and bit my lip…

>>>>Louis< <<<
“Geez, Lou! she’s dying for you.” Says Charles and I smiled.
“Why do you think so?” I asked trying to make my voice normal.
“Didn’t you see how she blushed?” he asked and I turned my blushed face away from him…

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I started slowly walking in the park with music playing in my ears. I keep looking at the beautiful nature when I feel how somebody starts nudging my arm from behind and I turn around confused and take off earphones from my ears. A teenage girl is standing in front of me and she’s holding little girl’s hand.

I looked at them curiously.

“Excuse me.” Says the teenager shyly “Could you give me your autograph?” she asks and I smiled softly.

“Sure.” I said  and she gives me her notebook with a pen. “What’s your name?” I asked softly.
“Angela.” She says happily and I keep smiling.

“You’re pretty.” Says the little girl and I giggled, I squateddown to her and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. Just like Louis's...

“Thanks. You’re pretty too. What’s your name?” I asked and she looks at me with her beautiful face.

“Elizabeth.” She says shyly
“What a nice name.” I said and suggest her my hand. She takes it happily and I straighten up.
“Maybe you want to go for a walk?” I asked Angela and she nods with sparkling eyes.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I took a few gulps of water from the bottle and put it back on my night table.

“Hey, Louis look!” says Gerard with a smirk on his face. He’s looking through the window.
“What?” I asked curiously.
“You love is walking outside.” He says and I got to the window and looked through it.

Navishaa is walking in the park with two girls besides her. She’s wrapped hands with a little girl maybe about 4 or 5 years old and she’s talking with her with such a cute smile on her face. I can see that she’s happy.

A smile rises on my face and I can’t withdraw my look from her.

>>>>Zayn< <<<
I sat at the table and took the cards from its package. Gerard, Charles came and sat around the table too.

“Lou are you playing?” asks Charles but he keeps standing by the window with no move or sound.

“Louis?” asks Charles again and I just chuckled.
“Don’t bother. He won’t hear or see anything apart her right now.” I explained to them already used to this Louis quality and sighed.
He’s going crazy about her and we can’t do anything about it. That is the love.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
We reached the play ground and Elizabeth with wide opened eyes runs to try everything in here and I just laughed.
“You’re different from other stars.” Says Angela and I looked at her confused.
“What do you mean?” I asked and smile. At the same time we both sat on the edge of the sand box.

“Well, you communicate with us, normal people.” She says and I laughed.
“I don’t feel like I am a star. I’m just simple coach trying to do my job.” I responded to her.

“Yeah, but… you’re the coach of England's national football team… you’re the first woman coach ever in this team’s and men’s football history and I can say… you do a great job.” She says so fired up that I can’t stop smiling.

“Thank you.” I said to her “But... “ I want to talk further when I can see that her eyes explode while she’s looking over her shoulder. I looked over mine too and see Ronaldo passing by. I explode my eyes and sunk into the bench.

“Cover me.” I whispered to Angela scared and covered my face with the notebook which I grabbed from her.

She starts laughing and in a minute says that Ronaldo went by and I sighed in a relief. I sat normally and gave her back the notebook.
“Thank you.” I said to her smiling.
“I don’t understand how can you not like Cristiano Ronaldo?” she asks almost shocked and I laughed “Especially when he shows his feeling to you like that. Half of the woman would die for that.”

“Well, probably I’m not like that half of the women.” I said and shrugged my shoulders “He’s attractive… I can’t argue with that… but… I don’t know… I just don’t like his personality. I don’t care that he’s the famous and he cares only about that.” I answered to her and she looks at me confused and I laughed again “By the way, he shows his feelings not to me but to others.” Now as I can see she gets more confused.
“I don’t get it.” She says and shakes her head.
“Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked and she nods “Is he the hottest guy in the school?”
“No.” she says smiling and I understand that she’s thinking about him “But he’s very good and kind and gentle and…” she keeps saying dreamingly and I giggled.
“See, that’s what I’m talking about. Who cares that he’s famous or something when in his heart there’s nothing more?”

“Now I probably understand.” Says Angela and I smiled “What about Louis? Is he the same?”
”Well…” I say and smiled wider when I thought about him “…he’s different. Maybe he was like that at first but now… now he’s totally different than Ronaldo. He cares of me not about his popularity, he…” I want to say further and I looked at Angela. She exploded her eyes happily and opens her mouth widely.

“You like Louis!” she says it so loud that I got really scared. I show her to be quieter and I quickly looked around and see some people looking at us. I fixed my hair nervously that they would fall on my face and nobody would recognize me, but probably it’s a bit too late.
“Sorry…” says Angela frowned but I just shook my head and show that it’s not a big deal… But I bet it is.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I came back after a long walk in the park to my room. I gave to Angela my contacts that we could talk and when I will come back home. I fell into the bed and hugged the pillow.

Tomorrow… Everything will end tomorrow and then we will be champions or… nothing.