Chapter 24

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I opened my eyes and frowned confused. That dream was a bit unexpected…
I fixed my hair nervously and move into the slippers. I need to take a shower…
I came back after the shower to my room and at the same time I heared a knock on my door. Like every morning. I opened the door and room service handles me the newspaper.
“Thank you.” I say to her and smiled.
I closed the door and like always open the sport and another shocking article appears in front of my eyes.

Ronaldo confesses his love?
And what do we have here? The heartbreaker Cristiano Ronaldo who is the most desirable man among the woman is finally confessing in love for one woman?
Yesterday striker Cristiano Ronaldo called to our newspaper and told that he wants to confess something and we immediately accepted to meet him. We drove into the central park and he was already waiting there. He looked all sad about something and sat on the bench. We did the same. So what did he want to confess?
“We’re listening to you.” We said to him and Ronaldo takes a deep breath. He really doesn’t look so confident this time and we’re getting more curious about what is bothering him.
“At first…” he says to us “…I want to apologize Navishaa Marie for everything what had happened unpleasant between two of us. I totally understand that she could misunderstand my intention before the match but they were really sincere. And I’m not angry about that slap before the match. Everything is understandable. Anyway… I hope she will read this newspaper and with the same opportunity I will say that I stayed here because of her and want to show that my feelings are true. This woman changed my life when I saw her live for the first time and I don’t want to let her go.” He finishes and sighs sadly.
So, if Navishaa is reading this how will she react? Will she believe in true Cristiano’s feelings or stay with Louis? That we will try to find out.

I just threw the paper on the table.
“Unbelievable.” I whispered “He probably won’t give up…”

>>>>Louis< <<<
I’m lying in the bed with smile on my face. Zayn told me that yesterday when he was in Navishaa’s room he heard how she said my name and also ‘I do’. So… she was dreaming me, huh? So that means that not I’m the one who is going crazy in here…

“Ha! She is going crazy about me.” I said satisfied and Zayn turns his look from newspaper to me and rolls his eyes.
“But probably not as much as you’re going crazy about her.” He says and turns on the other page and his eyes explode “But it seems that you’re not the only one who is going crazy about her.” He says slowly and I frown confused. I quickly sat on the bed and grabbed the newspaper from his hands and look at the article. When I read it I laughed...
“What a… cheater.” I say disgusted and Zayn looks at me strangely.
“Okay… he has girlfriend… but let’s not forget that you have Jessica also.” He says and I frowned nervously… He’s right. I’m not better than him.
Suddenly Gerard comes into our room with a newspaper in his hands.
“Hey, Louis… Have you already read the newspaper?” he asks and throws it to me.
”Yeah I did.” I  threw the paper back to him.
“Now I see that.” He says and chuckles together with Zayn
“Ha ha. Very funny.” I say to them sarcastically and at the same time Gerard sits on the bed.
“If you’re so jealous than put the confession in the newspaper also.” Suggests Gerard and I glared at him.
“Yeah… and then I can say goodbye to Jessica.” I said nervously.
“I don’t understand… if you don’t want to break up with Jessica than why you’re so nervous that Navishaa and Ronaldo could have a relationship?” asks Zayn and I look at him angrily and want to answer him to this simple question but I can’t… it doesn’t look so simple now…

I shut my mouth and thought for the answer.
“Who you want to be with Navishaa or Jessica?” asks Gerard and I frown more.
“Both.” I say unsure and they both glared at me.
“Then go to Arabia. Louis.” Says Gerard and looks at me desperately.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I moved into my blue shorts and white top. Today is such beautiful day and I can’t spend all the time in the hotel. It would be a sin. I put my earphones in my ears and let the music play. I got out of my room, locked the door and got through the corridor. I walked downstairs and got outside to the park.

>>>>Louis< <<<
Will and Charles entered our room and Will quickly falls on the bed and takes the newspaper. He makes a fan from it and fans his face.
“Oh My God…” he says and we all look at him confused.
“What’s wrong with him?” asks Gerard and looks at Charles who is laughing.
“We just passed by Navishaa going out of the hotel only with shorts and top.” Explains Charles to us and something rises in my stomach and my heart fastens its beat.
“Give me some ice or I will melt.” Says Will and I just rolled my eyes while others laughed at him. Suddenly he rolls on his stomach and raises his head to me.
“Louis!” he says strictly and I look at him a bit scared “Are you going to give her to Cristiano?” he asks nervously and I look at him confused “Do something!” he shouts fired up.
“He’s your teammate Will.” Says Gerard to him.
“Yeah. But I like Louis more than him.” Answers Will simple and shrugs his shoulders.
“Leave me and Navishaa alone!” I shouted and everybody shuts up.
“I will stay with Jessica and she can go with who she wants. I don’t care.” I  crossed my arms on my chest like a little stubborn kid.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I sat on the bench put my feet on it too and put my head comfortably. I closed my eyes and totally relax and listened to the music. I didn’t think neither about Ronaldo nor Louis, I don’t think about the match against Germany… I didn’t think about anything right now and it’s so damn good. I felt the sun shines playing on my face and I smiled…

Suddenly I felt someone’s hand on my and I quickly opened my eyes and took the earphones out of my ears. It’s Ronaldo sitting next to me and I quickly moved further from him.
“What are you doing here?” I asked and trying to calm down my heart.
“I just moved to this hotel.” He says to me and I frowned nervously.
“What? Are you stalking me?” I asked angrily.
“Well… I don’t know how to explain this…” he says wondering and I just laughed nervously and stood up from the bench.
“Wait where are you going?” he asks and catches my hand.
“Away from you.” I answered and withdrew my hand from his and walked away.
“Navishaa!” he shouts and I looked over my shoulder and saw him following me.
I shook my head and ran away from him.
After running some distance I stopped because my chest started aching. I grabbed on it and I looked around and didn’t see Cristiano anywhere and sighed in a relief. At least I managed to escape from that maniac. I straighten my back and frown in pain of the heart… damn it doesn’t look such a long distance…
I frowned nervously and felt how my head is getting dizzy. I squated down and breathe deeply… I thought that was it, could help but probably I’m wrong. I slowly sat on the ground and grabbed my head… but suddenly the pain squeezed it and I loose the control of my body and head and then I close my eyes and didn’t feel anything…

>>>>Louis< <<<
“It’s so hot in here.” Whines Gerard and I agree with him.
“Let’s go to the pool.” Suggests Zayn and Gerard’s eyes widens.
“That is awesome idea. Zayn I’m so proud of you.” Says Gerard and I just looked at them and laughed. Those two are…I don’t know… unique.
“I’m going to put my swimming shorts.” Says Gerard flirty to Zayn and he winks to him.
“Okay, sweetie. We will wait for you.” Responds Zayn and I laughed again.
Gerard goes out of the room and he stands up from the bed. And then glares at me.
“If you want I could put your trunk on you, but if you’re too shy then go and put it by yourself.” He says strictly and I just sighed and stood up from the bed. I don’t know if I want to go anywhere… but probably it would be good....
After we prepare everything we got to the corridor to wait for Gerard. When he comes out of his room we all go to the stairs. There we met Ronaldo…with unconscious Navishaa in his hands?!

My eyes exploded and I quickly went to him.
“What happened? What have you done to her?!” I shouted nervously and Zayn calms me down and shows me to be quieter but I don’t care.
“I don’t know what happened.” He answers a bit scared “She was running and then fell and she fainted.”
I took her from his hands.

“Hey.” He says angrily and I just glared at him.
“Leave her alone.” I said and laid her head on my shoulder. I turned around with her and start carrying her in the room.
“Listen, Louis!” I heared him shouting “I won’t give her to you, understand?” he shouts but I didn’t pay attention to him. I just kept looking at unconscious Navishaa’s face and carried her carefully.
“Zayn.” I said worried “Could you call Xavier?” I asked and he quickly nods and rushes to Xavier’s room.
We reached her room and Gerard tries to open the door but it’s locked.
“Where’s the key?” I asked nervously.
“Maybe in the pocket?” he asks and I showed him to look.
He sticks his hand into the pocket and I impatiently looked at him.
“So?” I ask angrily and he looks at me and rolls his eyes.
“I found it.” He says and unlocks the door.
I carried her inside the room and carefully laid her on the bed.
“It’s very hot in here. Could you open the window?” I ask Gerard and he nods and goes to it.
I took the blanket in my hands and wonder put it on her or not…
“I don’t think she needs that right now.” Says Gerard and I nod and threw the blanket somewhere.
“Maybe she needs water?” I ask and look at him nervously.
“Louis… she’s unconscious.” Says Gerard and I sigh worried.
“What to do then?” I asked impatiently and looking at Gerard asking for help.
“All we can do now is wait till Xavier will show up.” He says
“That stupid guy let her to run.” I said angrily with so much hatred in my voice.
“He didn’t know that her heart is weak.” Says Gerard and I glared at him.
"He doesn’t know about her a lot. That’s why they can’t be together.” I said angrily and suddenly Xavier rushes in the room.
---------------------------------------------------
I’m sitting in the armchair in Navishaa's room and looked while she’s sleeping. Xavier did a good job. I’m glad that we have him in our team. Guys are in the pool… although they didn’t want to go anymore but I convinced them.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I opened my eyes and frowned. Oh…what a strong headache. I change my position to sit and grabbed my head and moaned.
“Here. Xavier said to drink this.” I heared somebody’s voice and felt how he sits on the bed next to me.
I raised my look and see Louis. I would kick him out but now I don’t have energy and health to do that.
I took the tablets from his palm and a glass of water.
“Thanks.” I whispered a bit nervously because the pain is enormous.
After I finished I put the glass on the night table and sighed.

“How are you feeling?” I heared him asking but I just shook my head. I looked at the clock. It’s already that late?

“Do you know that Ronaldo lives in this hotel?” he asks strangely and I just answer an angry ‘yes’

“Is he stalking you or you asked him to live here?” he asks and I glared at him
“Listen.” I say strictly almost shouting “If you’re going to start that again then you can go out of my room.”
“Okay…sorry.” He says and I just sigh and got out of the bed. When I stood up my head hurts so hard that I grabbed it and almost fell down…. But Louis caught me. I felt his strong arms wrapping around my body. I raised my look up and met his blue eyes which are affecting me in a strange way…

>>>>Louis< <<<
I held her fragile body and kept looking into her eyes. I’m so worried about her. What’s happening? She looks at me and I feel like witched. My heart fastens its beat and I think I can feel how her heart beats a lot stronger also. I help her stand up normally and her face moves closer to mine. She shyly puts her hands on my shoulders and keeps looking into my eyes. She’s so beautiful and I can’t do anything to reject her. I just don’t have strength for that…

“I need to take a shower.” She says scared and moves her look away from mine. She withdraws and her hands also and I against my wishes release her and she slowly goes to the bathroom.
I took a deep breathe and then let it out.
Suddenly I heared a knock on the door and got to open it. It’s Ronaldo and I looked at him confused.
“What are you doing here?” I asked angrily and he keeps looking at me the same.
“The same question about you.” He says and crosses his arms on his chest.
“It’s not your business.” I responded and wanted to close the door but he stops me.
"I want to talk with her.” He says and keeps looking at me.
“So?” I asked.
“Don’t try me, Louis.” He says and wants to open the door wider but I stop him moving his hand away.
“She doesn’t want to see you.” I said to him but he looks at me like he didn’t believe me.
“Navishaa.” I pretended that I shouted her name “It’s Ronaldo. Do you want to talk with him?” I asked “No? Okay. Tell him to leave you alone? Sure.” I kept talking while she was in the bathroom and doesn’t know what is going on here “See?” I asked Ronaldo with a smile on my face “She doesn’t want to see you ever again.”

“Tell her that I will still talk with her.” He warns me and points with his finger but I just smile ironically.
“Don’t you understand that she doesn’t like you?” I asked nervously “If you think that you’re the hottest and desirable man in the world and every woman will fall under your feet than you’re wrong, because Navishaa is not like that. Live with that, Ronaldo.” I hissed to him and he just gets more nervous.
“We will see that Louis… We will see.” He says and goes somewhere away and I just smile victoriously.
I came back into the room Navishaa was still in the shower and it’s probably the time for me to go to my room, although I don’t really want that... I would gladly stay here and look after her all night long…
Anyway, I took my stuff and got out of her room leaving her alone in the shower.