Chapter 10

>>>>Louis< <<<
I go out of the room and go downstairs to the restaurant where everybody is eating. I go around the table and sit into my seat. I take the fork and in my hand and only now I notice how every guy from the team is looking at me and whispering something with wide grins on their face. I frown confused and want to take a bit of my breakfast when I realize what is happening. I explode my eyes and look nervously at Zayn.
“I will kill you.” I say to him through my teeth and he just laughs.
When the breakfast is over I come back to my room and sit on the bed and in a second whole team come here too and sits wherever they can. I look at them nervously and they just keep looking at me with eyes full of excitement.
“What?” I almost shout
“So you like her, huh?” says Charles and I just sigh and hit my head with the pillow.
“No.” I say strictly “N.O.”
“Oh come on… don’t be so shy. I would love to dream her too after yesterday’s view.” Says Zayn and somebody laughs.
“Well dream whatever you want. I don’t care.” I say angrily.
“Geez, Louis.” Says Charles nervously also “It’s not such a bad thing to like her. She’s pretty, smart, also she likes football…”
“Agh!” I shout “I don’t like her at all!”
“Okay… if he says that he doesn’t like her, than he doesn’t like her.” Says Zayn and I thank him with my look “When I’m dreaming England’s queen it doesn’t mean that I like her.” He says and starts laughing and I just throw a pillow at him.
“Shut up, Zayn. I swear, I will kill you someday.” I say and show at him with a finger.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

I go out of my room and lock it. I turn around and walk downstairs where I meet Xavier.
“Hey. Where are you going?” he asks softly as always.
“I’m going to watch a match between Netherlands and Japan. I think it would be great finally to get out of this hotel.” I say and sigh and Xavier nods.
“I think that’s a great idea. But won’t you be bored there alone?” he asks confused.
“Well, I don’t really know other coaches with who I might go there.” I explain him.
“Well, you can always take someone from the team.” He says and I just raise my one eyebrow.
“You’re serious?” I ask sarcastically and he just chuckles.
“Okay… I got it.” He says and smiles “Enjoy the match.”
”Thanks.” I say and smile him back.

--------------------------------------------------------
A young woman leads me to the room in which coaches with VIP seats are sitting. I smile her thankfully and then open the door and enter into the VIP zone. Everybody looks at me and I rivet to the spot. Yup, probably another bad decision during these days. And what was dragging me here? I found a free seat and went over there.

“Ah, Miss Brighton!” I hear a familiar voice and look over my shoulder and find there sitting Swiss’s coach. I just roll my eyes and curse inside my minds “Are you here to find some smart tactics from men? After defeat probably you will change a lot in yours.” He says proudly and I just turn to the game and beg God to finish this soon.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I’m sitting outside on the bench. I had to run away from those immature morons. I can’t believe that Zayn told them… He’s such a…

“I know mom.” I hear sad Navishaa's voice and frown “I would love to come back home.” I look over my shoulder and see her walking on the path leading to the hotel “I bet they would be a lot happier without me and maybe would play better.” She says and I frown more.

What? Now she decided to leave us? Ohh, that’s great… That’s really great. She’s a coward. She’s afraid to face the reality, to face challenges. I nervously purse my lips and stand up from the bench. I won’t let her to ruin us the match again. I went to the hotel and then entered Charles's room where Zayn was there as well
“You know what?” I say angrily and they raise their looks from cards and looks at me confused.
“What? You will admit that you like her?” says Zayn and everyone laughs.
“Oh, shut up.” I say angry. It’s not the right time for jokes “She wants to leave us.”
“What do you mean?” asks Charles.
“I mean that she wants to go home and leave us.” I almost shout “She wants to screw up our things again.”
“How do you know that?” asks Zayn seriously this time.
“I’ve heard her talking with mother through the phone.” I say and put my hands on my side “We can sit here so easily and let that happen…If…if we want to win we need to start doing everything normally without any dramas.” I say the last sentence a bit unsure.
“You’re right. But what we can do now?” asks Charles.
“I don’t know. But I won’t let that happen.” I say nervously and storm out of the room and head to Her room.

I loudly knock on it and notice how everybody from Charles's room comes after me. Nobody is answering. I knock harder and finally she comes and opens the door. She looks at me nervously and confused. I just open the door wider and come into the room shutting the door after me.
“Don’t you think that you let yourself too much?!” she asks angrily but I just look at her furious.
“Me? Don’t you think that you let yourself too much?” I say harshly back and she just looks at me “At first you appear as our coach and act like nothing happened. Then we lost our match and you put the all blame on us. Well, maybe we were guilty because we though that we can beat anyone without trainings. But now we know that we were wrong and when we’re ready to work together with you, you just easily decide to run away and leave us!” I shout at the end and she looks at me frowned.
“From where did you get that?” she asks nervously.
“I…Who cares?!” I say a bit unsure “You’re not a coach. You’re a coward!”
She laughs nervously and crosses her arms on her chest.
“You all are unbelievable.” She says still laughing “Okay… let it be that I’m leaving you. Why you’re not happy? When I came here the hatred for me was just spurring out of all of you and now… Now you want me to stay? What is wrong with you people?” she asks and I just look at her angrily.
“You’re the coach. You have to lead the team no matter if it’s loosing or winning. That’s what a good coach does.” I hiss through my teeth.

“Oh my God…” she says and puts a palm on her forehead. “Your mood changes more often than a woman’s. Who changed your thoughts, huh? Who made you not to hate me Louis?” she asks also with anger and maybe with a bit hatred in her voice “Because of you my days in here became a hell. Because of you, my life totally changed and I’m the most hated people in the whole England I guess.” She says with her voice getting louder and louder “Because of you, my life totally changed and not in a good way. Now, tell me at least one reason why I should want to stay here?!” she shouts and I look at her eyes and she keeps looking at mine. Now I see that fire in her eyes which was when I first saw her.

“No reasons? I thought so too. So don’t you dare…” she keeps yelling but I just quickly come to her. Took her face in between my hands and crashed my lips into hers. I softly kissed her with fireworks shooting in my stomach and strangely beating heart inside my chest. I slowly withdraw my face from her and calmly looked at her. I meet her totally confused look at then I look down and silently go out of her room leaving her standing totally unbalanced. When I entered the corridor I meet the guys who were in Charles's room. I just look at them and then turn my look down and go to my room. I don’t know what that was…
I entered my room and sat on the bed. I nervously rub my forehead and try to realize everything when they storm into the room.
“What happened?” asks Charles and sits in front of me.
"Nothing.” I say silently and shake my head.
“What does it mean nothing?” says Zayn nervously “One second she was shouting at you, then suddenly the silent came and in other second you go out of her room all strange.” He says and I just cover my mouth with a palm.
“So?” says Charles impatiently.
I just look at them with heavy look and then sigh and look down.
“I kissed her.” I say silently and rub my hands.
“What?” asks Charles like he didn’t hear.
“I kissed her.” I say nervously and a lot louder.
“You what?!” shouts Zayn amazed and then claps “Oh my God. Louis, you’re really the beast.” He says still laughing while others are just looking at me surprised.
“I don’t know what happened…” I say nervously and rub my forehead “…she was shouting and shouting and I just suddenly unconsciously grab her and pressed my lips to hers.”
“And what did she do?” asks Charles quickly and comes closer to me.
“Nothing. She was shocked. When I released her she was just looking at me with wide opened eyes and mouth” I answer and shrug my shoulders. I nervously stand up and go to the window “I can’t explain this.” I say and shake my head and look at the guys painfully.
“Did you like it?” asks Charles and I feel worse because I don’t know the answer… I’m afraid that I might like her…
“I don’t know.” I say desperately and sigh “But I can’t like her. That I know for sure.” I say and shake my head.
“Why?” asks Zayn and I just laugh nervously.
“Because Jessica is waiting for me. And what I’m doing? I’m kissing my coach who I don’t even like…probably.” I say and sit on the chair desperately.
“If you kissed her than probably it doesn’t mean that you don’t like her.” Says Zayn and I just cover my face with palms and shake my head.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

I’m sitting in the bus and waiting until guys will come. I keep thinking and try to understand why did he… kiss me. As I know he has a girlfriend, at least I saw like that in the airport. Maybe he just wants to use me and like that take a place in starting eleven? But that kiss seemed to be real. All the time I try to convince myself that I didn’t like it, but I don’t know if it’s true… What if not? What I should do then?
I just sigh nervously. Yeah… I really need another problem…
And here come the guys to the bus. I try not to look at any of them because of what happened yesterday when they came to my room and because of that I will have to look and into His eyes.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I entered the bus with my eyes looking down because I don’t want to meet her look. I still don’t know what I feel about her and I’m afraid to find that out. So probably it would be the best idea to ignore her as much as I can for the whole month.

The training is over and I sit in the bus. Suddenly Vince jumps and sits next to me.
“Hey!” he says somehow strangely excited and I just look at him “What is going on between you and the coach?” he says and chuckles at the end and I frown.
“What do you mean?” I ask nervously.
“Ah, come on! Don’t pretend. Everybody noticed that when she was dictating our names for one exercise she said your surname. And she didn’t even look at you at the whole training and you did the same.” He says mischievously and I just sigh nervous and turn my look to the window.
“Is it because of that dream?” asks Vince chuckling but I don’t respond.
“No. It’s because he kissed her.” Says Charles seriously and I just glare at him angrily. Does he have to tell everything to everyone?!
“What?” says Vince surprised and looks at me shocked but I just couldn't react…